PDA

View Full Version : Black centipede....

IA56
6th October 2012, 08:08 AM
Hi all,
Iīd like to hear your oppinion on this vision....I saw a black centipede what was de-parted in pieces of it self....and starting to re-union it self...but I did puch it in parts and it showed a very fiery face with big sharpy jaws like tongs, I did this several times trying to understand what was going on....I knew that if I let the centipede collect it self togeather something bad will happend, so I did not let it become whole but keeping itīs partīs separeated??

IA56
7th October 2012, 07:41 AM
Trying to think forward....if there is not any bad or good only being what is created....for itīs purpose....why do we then not accept things as they are??

I did not dare to see what the centipede was going to transforme too, I had to keep it separated from it self because of my own fear...!!

IA56
7th October 2012, 03:26 PM
What is the most reliable sense we have?? or can it be different from person to person??

CFTraveler
7th October 2012, 03:32 PM
I think it depends.

IA56
7th October 2012, 04:05 PM
I think it depends.

Depends on what??

Give some exaples...

CFTraveler
7th October 2012, 06:32 PM
On everything.
We all are all-knowing before we're born. We have to close (another word is focus) our awareness to what we now have to perceive- we have to put all our attention to 'seeing' shapes and colors- so we have to forget about formlessness and 'allness', and focus on 'seeing', hearing, and feeling. This has to occupy our awareness, so we can only hold on to some of what we formerly 'knew'- bliss, being, and not being.
Depending on what kind of upbringing we have (upon birth and childhood) our awareness becomes more and more dependent on our senses- some are better at 'seeing', some are better at 'thinking', and some are better at 'feeling'- but as such, all our senses work better when they're fed by what we already know. Not knowledge, but 'knowingness'.
I for example, can be good at 'seeing' and 'feeling', but live in my head- and I think my 'mind' is better than my senses, in that all my experiences come from mind first, and later express in the physical.
But others are good at hearing what someone says and 'knowing' what they really mean, beyond the words, and yet others don't know anything if they don't touch and feel it.
So I think it's different for every person, and sometimes it's different from occasion to occasion, because we learn from minute to minute- we don't stay the same- which is a good thing, IMO.
Goodness, I hope I answered your question.

IA56
7th October 2012, 08:02 PM
:-)
Yes thank you CFT you really did answere my question, wow.