PDA

View Full Version : Losing focus during the exit

ChadRad
8th October 2012, 12:52 AM
Im producing exit sensations of varying degrees multiple times a day, but i keep blowing the exit. The only consistent sensation i get is a pressure, sometimes in my head or brow, sometimes whole body. It just feels so damn good that i become lost in it and cant keep my focus on the exit technique. This last session just now, for example, was only twelve mins long, and i felt strong exit sensations while doing the energy body loosening spinning technique, and right when the pressure started building and my heart chakra strobed, i lost the spinning feeling and couldnt bring it back. So i tried to feel floaty and rise, then tried to swim around, but i couldnt even lock onto the feeling and hold it. Its difficult enough trying to feel a technique rather than visualize it, but it becomes a hundred times harder to do during the exit. Actually as im writing this, i think ive figured it out. Maybe i should stop trying so hard on a technique when i feel the exit, and just go rag doll like Brian Mercer does? Ive read some of yall ride the exit waves, maybe thats what i should start doing?

CFTraveler
8th October 2012, 01:11 AM
Please don't try to produce many exits a day. I don't even try to exit more than once a week, although I practice daily.

Its difficult enough trying to feel a technique rather than visualize it, but it becomes a hundred times harder to do during the exit. Actually as im writing this, i think ive figured it out. Maybe i should stop trying so hard on a technique when i feel the exit, and just go rag doll like Brian Mercer does? Ive read some of yall ride the exit waves, maybe thats what i should start doing? Yes, try all those things, one at a time- and if doesn't work, get up and walk around.