PDA

View Full Version : Remote Viewing Targets?

dreaming90
12th October 2012, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone. I've been practicing remote viewing and I'm interested in the "time machine" aspect of it. Most targets available online are assumed to be in real time, and I'm more interested in the past and future. :)

I was wondering if someone would be willing to put together some targets for me that are in the past and perhaps the future. The targets could be landmarks but I'm also interested in abstract information, like "What happened to Uncle Fred when he disappeared in 1808?"

I could post my impressions and then feedback could be PMed or posted after i've done the session.

Thanks!

CFTraveler
12th October 2012, 10:18 PM
That sounds super interesting. So if I ask you 'what could have happened to so and so?' here, you would take a 'look' and report what you saw?
Or should it be via pm? Either way I'm in, I have a few things I'm curious about.

dreaming90
12th October 2012, 10:32 PM
Sure, that should work.

I've been reading Joseph McMoneagle's Mind Trek on scribd.com and he claims that a remote viewer can view all sorts of things, including abstract information like "What does my best friend really think of me?" I've never thought that such a thing was possible, obviously remote viewing is more than just pictures sealed in envelopes. :D

Something interesting in the books is where Joe and two fellow RVers touch a box with an unknown object in it and record their impressions of the object. Joe saw a stone hut of some kind, one RVer saw a tribe dancing around a fire celebrating a successful hunt, and the other RVer saw a tribe celebrating some kind of harvest ceremony and using very old stone tools. The object was a stone-- same object, different time periods.

Now, why did they all see different time periods? Past life connections is my first guess.

DarkChylde
12th October 2012, 11:53 PM
of all people i know Beekeeper takes the RV cake for sure , some of the entries in her RV journal are astounding.

i used to "look up" stuff too , but my problem is once i sprout my psychic antennae they are hard to fold and stow away.If something is disturbing me greatly it seeps into my subconscious and i ended up examining it that way get done with it and consciously "raise" my guard back up to protective status.

I'm interested to see how this thread proceeds.Very interesting for sure.:thumbsup:

dreaming90
13th October 2012, 01:07 AM
Well, for anyone interested I've decided to pick a target. I'll call it, AD Target #1. But that is all I'm going to say about it. It could be anything, at any time... :D

What I usually do to remote view is enter a light trance, do some creative visualization or active imagination to get my nonphysical senses warmed up, and then I sort of throw the question out to the loving arms of the Universe and wait for a reply, which usually comes as a thought-ball that I must unravel.

Report the raw data. Do not interpret or try to come to conclusions! Just the data!

ButterflyWoman
13th October 2012, 01:21 AM
As I've mentioned before, I'm a history major. Not only that, but I fell in love with the study of history when I was a child, so I've been reading/studying it most of my life. And, as it happens, I'm quite good at it.

Part of the reason I am is that I seem to have a knack for what you might regard as "remote viewing" of historical eras. Occasionally, I can pick up on specific events, but for me, it's usually more that I get a strong, clear sense of the "look and feel" of some place and time. I also have a peculiar ability to clearly "read" the personality of various historical figures (can do that with living people, too, of course, though I usually don't because I honestly don't want to know most of the time). Many times, I've had university instructors or tutors be quite amazed by my insights into an era or event or person, and I do attribute that to this ability to just focus on the situation/person/whatever and get a picture of it.

Time really is a construct. Because something happened X amount of years ago doesn't make it any more remote than if it's happening right now in some other part of the world. It's just a matter of getting a focus point in the general space-time location. Time and space are actually the same thing, interchangeable (that's physics, not just metaphysics ;)).

CFTraveler
13th October 2012, 03:40 AM
I suck at RVing. But love participating in these types of exercises.
And I do agree that BK is very good at it. BTW, I often see things that were there before in flashes as I go about my business. It's not remote viewing, though, I don't know what to call it. Flashbacks? The Alice in Wonderland effect in real space but not time? Idk.

ButterflyWoman
13th October 2012, 04:17 AM
I get that, too, the sense that "there was a bakery here once" or some random thing like that. Sometimes I go into some new place and think, "Oh, this doesn't belong here" or something along those lines. Once, when I was a kid, I went into a castle in England and saw a portrait on the wall and thought, very clearly, "Oh, that's a terrible likeness!" I don't know what to call it, but I know what you're talking about. It feels kind of like deja vu, but it's something else.

I also sometimes pick up on other peoples' lives if I visit somewhere they lived. Once I dreamed someone else's life when we were staying overnight in a town in rural Victoria (once a gold rush town, but that didn't last long; the person in the dream had lived there during the gold rush and subsequent non-gold-rush years, though).

dreaming90
13th October 2012, 11:49 AM
I stumbled upon RVing when I gave psychic readings to people online. I would always get an image of the person's face and be able to successfully describe their general appearance nine times out of ten.

Does anyone want to take a stab at AD Target #1?? Don't be shy...

I can try to give feedback today, but I have a stomach bug and plan on spending some quality time with my toilet.

ButterflyWoman
13th October 2012, 12:23 PM
Well, what you're asking is for people to read your mind, aren't you? You want us to figure out what your target is? Or am I misunderstanding? (Just for the record, I don't do the mind reading thing. I probably could, but I really, truly do not like to do it.)

dreaming90
13th October 2012, 12:44 PM
Well, what you're asking is for people to read your mind, aren't you? You want us to figure out what your target is? Or am I misunderstanding? (Just for the record, I don't do the mind reading thing. I probably could, but I really, truly do not like to do it.)
Hi BW,

I have the target sitting right here on my computer actually, so mind-reading is unnecessary.

ButterflyWoman
13th October 2012, 12:54 PM
Then I don't know what you're asking. For someone to remote view your desk?

dreaming90
13th October 2012, 01:10 PM
No, I have the target written down. Here's an example:

TARGET: St. Louis Arch
DATE: October 12, 2012

So, rather than having a photograph, I have it written down because I'm interested in the idea of people "viewing" abstract information.

IA56
13th October 2012, 03:37 PM
No, I have the target written down. Here's an example:

TARGET: St. Louis Arch
DATE: October 12, 2012

So, rather than having a photograph, I have it written down because I'm interested in the idea of people "viewing" abstract information.

I am interested in this kind of practis....but I have to ask so I understand you right....Have you written on the note...some word...like banana....and then a date??.....and this note is on your computor screen??
For my focus I need the town you are living in...and your first name...

dreaming90
13th October 2012, 04:24 PM
Yes, the target is written down on a note stored on my computer hard drive. But I don't want you to RV my computer, I want you to RV what the note is referring to.

For example...

TARGET: Statue of Liberty
DATE: October 11, 2012

Then I assign the label of, say, AD Target #13. So I would tell you to please remote view AD Target #13, and I would expect to hear descriptions of the Statue of Liberty. :)

Perhaps it would be simpler if I used a photograph instead of a descriptive note...?

My first name is Eric, and I live in Salem, Maine.

IA56
13th October 2012, 06:58 PM
I think it is better if you put a picture on the screen of your computor first....because I do not be so tecqnical to understand what that is...tarket on your hard drive......please Eric...can we start more simply??

dreaming90
13th October 2012, 07:25 PM
Okay, the target is a picture. I'm still calling it AD Target #1. View away!

Sinera
13th October 2012, 09:21 PM
Reminds me of the interesting dream telepathy experiment we did about 2 years ago with good results (imv at least). Back then s.o. also stipulated a target or a picture and people should 'dream it up' then. For example, I had the Gizah Sphinx on a photo and was 'sending' it by meditation and people saw/dreamt e.g. the Easter Island Moai sculptures, some saw pyramids, one was sitting on a huge stone-hill 'motorcycle' much too large for him, he made a sketch of the thing from air view and it perfectly fit the map of the Sphinx from above, I superimposed it, that was amazing. :)

So we all try to view your AD Target #1 now and then report back here? How long do we have for this?

dreaming90
13th October 2012, 11:37 PM
So we all try to view your AD Target #1 now and then report back here? How long do we have for this?
You can either report back here or you can send a PM if you want to keep your results private. :)

I don't really want to put a time limit on it because I don't want to rush people. Maybe three days or so? How about I post feedback on Tuesday?

CFTraveler
14th October 2012, 12:47 AM
Can you wait until Wednesday? The weekend is always busy for me and then I have to catch up on work on Mondays, so by Tuesday I'm wondering what happened. :D If possible, that is.

dreaming90
14th October 2012, 12:54 AM
Can you wait until Wednesday? The weekend is always busy for me and then I have to catch up on work on Mondays, so by Tuesday I'm wondering what happened. :D If possible, that is.
Sure, Wednesday is good with me. I'm in no hurry.

IA56
14th October 2012, 07:43 AM
I did give it a try but nothing more than sensations in my body....and a thought come...picture of a kidney??..but my inteligence say...it is not.

I will go on trying until wednesday maybe I know if this is thing I should be doing.

Sinera
14th October 2012, 10:53 AM
I'd suggest we pm our results rather than posting them here, because if we read what other people already viewed before and posted here, it might influence our own 'viewing'?

dreaming90
14th October 2012, 11:43 AM
I'd suggest we pm our results rather than posting them here, because if we read what other people already viewed before and posted here, it might influence our own 'viewing'?
Probably a good idea. After I do feedback on Wednesday I can post the PMs of whoever doesn't mind their results being posted, just to see how everyone did. :)

Sinera
16th October 2012, 02:30 PM
could we wait til Thursday please? I did not yet get round to doing it, I will start giving it a try tonight, as I can only do it in the night when I am phasing (am in trance)
and where does the picture hang or is located (wall, desk, computer screen, etc.) and is it a "real" pic or is it on your computer only?

dreaming90
16th October 2012, 05:40 PM
The actual target is sitting right here on my desktop. I don't think this will affect the RVing. If I recall correctly, McMoneagle claims the only thing that has ever interfered with his RVing is when the target is a nuclear explosion. :)

Thursday is perfectly fine. I don't want to rush anyone.

dreaming90
19th October 2012, 09:09 PM
Okay, sorry I'm late in posting feedback. Here's a link to the image I copied for use as AD Target #1 for those who PM'ed me with RVing attempts:

http://ariseindiaforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Titanic-Sinking.jpg

It is an image of the Titanic sinking. :)