PDA

View Full Version : And interesting series of manifestations

ButterflyWoman
17th October 2012, 08:04 AM
So, I realised (because I intended to understand) some of the remaining belief structure that has been holding back a particular manifestation. I'm not going to go into the details, but suffice it to say, it would be a very big life change, and involve a lot of having to think quickly and creatively, an a lot of general kerfuffle and upheaval. Ultimately, it will be great, and it's something I do want, but part of what was holding it back was my fear that I'm maybe not quite up to the task, that I'm not really as competent as I should be, etc. Change has always been problematic for me, as it usually includes a lot of drama, which I can so totally do without these days...

In the past couple of months, I've had multiple situation arise, completely spontaneously, that have tested my ability to think fast and creatively. It's been somewhat exhausting, and somewhat tricky to sort it all out, but I have done that, and it's been fine. Better than fine, in every case, in fact.

What I've learned from this is that I'm perfectly competent, I'm perfectly able to think quickly and creatively, and I can deal with kerfuffle, AND there does NOT have to be a bunch of undesirable drama attending change, even sudden, unexpected change, most of which also includes responsibilities I take seriously and on which can't (and won't) compromise my duty of care.

I am 100% certain as of right now that these manifestations have been partly an answer to my intention to see and break down whatever was left of the belief structure holding back my preferred reality. And part of it, I feel strongly, is to actually prepare me for that preferred reality.

Funny how these things work. :)

Motto for today, and, I think, maybe forever after: It's all good.

CFTraveler
17th October 2012, 02:39 PM
Naw, you just wanted to write "kerfuffle" a lot.
:D

ButterflyWoman
17th October 2012, 10:30 PM
I admit, I DO love that word. Yiddish is such a wonderfully expressive language. :)