PDA

View Full Version : question

honeyyy_8
25th May 2006, 03:48 PM
I haven't read the whole book nor i have done all the practices.I have got good results for 2 weeks but after that i felt very exhausted and i decided to stop doing any of the exercises.
It will pass almost a week and i am not sure if i will be full of energy like in the begining.
Does this happen because i have more energy than before and i am not get used to it or why do i feel tired and sleepy sometimes?
The other question is when can i expect to have psychic experiences (after 2 months,3 months....)? Does anybody have any idea?
Also sometimes my energy stucks in the sexual centre or to say the sacral chakra.What can i do to prevent the energy of staying there?

Thank you very much!!

Tom
25th May 2006, 05:30 PM
There are ome exercises at http://bioresonant.com/tibetan5.html which may not be as Tibetan as is claimed but are definitely as effective as it says. The web site has a good description of how and why to do them along with stick figure drawings to illustrate them. They helped me to bring my blood pressure under control and they made me a lot less tired all the time. It doesn't take long to do them, and if you follow the directions by starting with 3 each it is a small investment of time. Even just going through the exercises once at 3 of each has an effect on your energy body. I had this confirmed by asking a reliable clairvoyant friend to compare before and after for me when I was just thinking about getting started with the exercises.

CFTraveler
25th May 2006, 07:12 PM
When I started with MAP I got to day 30, had an OBE, and then became so exhausted that I had to stop all practice for about 3 months. After that, I started practicing again , and in a month was projecting again relatively frequently, and the exhaustion went away. I have to say that 1) I am 48 years old, so that may have to do with my initial exhaustion, but I really think it's all that dream awareness and reality awareness practice that the mind is not used to, coupled with all that energy work, impacting the body.
It is also my opinion that this type of practice changes your sleep habits, and as all habits, the body wants to stay the same. But I, an old lady, recovered my energy in 3 months, so you prob. can do it in less time.

honeyyy_8
25th May 2006, 09:18 PM
Well i have low blood pressure but you see somehow the New system helped me with this.I used to drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day but i am not doing it anymore.So this is very good for me. :) The problem is that after these 2 weeks i don't feel the same as i was.I feel like i don't have energy at times but i have it is like you are drained.
I had a clairaudience experience even i haven't practised anything to make it and i think it was due to this system. :) I hope everything to get better soon.Also i am less shy than i used to be because of this. It is great that i found it.

Tom,i will check the site you gave me.
Could anyone answer me to the other questions?

I read on the forum that you can open/activate the chakras.Is it explain somewhere in the e-book how to do it or when you stimulate the little chakras in hands and legs you activate the whole 7 chakras or what?

I am new in this and i would be grateful if someone could explain it to me! :)
Thanks for the replays guys!

CFTraveler
25th May 2006, 09:33 PM
Here is a short tutorial on chakras:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=254 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=9&BulletinID=254)

you will see many topics on this theme in the forum.

Dais
31st May 2006, 08:43 PM
Ive never felt drained after building energy. I always felt well energized. maybe your useing more energy then you gathering or your body hasent gotten use to storing it. Try just focusing energy into specific parts frist work on one shakra at a time.

Tom
31st May 2006, 08:55 PM
The exercises I suggested will help to unblock and balance your chakras. They will also cause the chakras to increase in size and to rotate more qickly. This will help with not having energy in the sense of drowsiness and difficulty getting things done.

Energy goes first where it is needed most. Clearing blockages and healing come first. The amount of time it takes to start having psychic experiences depends on the amount of healing needed, because this healing is using the energy that you can later use to build up psychic abilities.