PDA

View Full Version : My latest discovered OBE problem

TheSingular
20th October 2012, 09:51 AM
Hi everyone, I've been trying to obe for some time and even if i didn't succeed yet, the experiences i had were fascinating. But i have always felt one thing at the last stage of exit, while feeling falling sensation. That falling sensation i feel is what i should feel at that stage as i know, but it also brigs a heaviness sensation on my chest, if the falling sensation gets more intense, the heaviness gets more intense too, till i feel like i can't breath. I tried to force myself to breath as i do other times, but i lose the falling sensation, as miss my obe chance. Than i tried to breathe less so it wouldn't bother me that much, but that time,my breathing is done at my own will(MS(middle script): when i think of breathing, i always breathe at my own will, and i dunno when it becomes automatic again), and that forces my body awareness stay in my body, so i miss my chance again. Why is this happening and how can i avoid this?
According to Robert Bruce's video course APM, it's the heart chakra which is very active(too active i guess). So should i ground it or do something else if it's different.
One last thing. When i'm aware of my breathing, i always do belly breathing, i do that when i'm not aware too i guess. So solar plexus and naval chakra overactivity can cause the choking for me as well as the heart chakra does.

TheSingular
20th October 2012, 09:58 AM
P.S. I wasn't aware of that problem until i watched that particular section of Robert's video course APM program.

TheSingular
20th October 2012, 04:49 PM
Folks, before any of you post a thing, i guess i found the solution in another one of that APM courses' videos. In that video, Robert Bruce says: "keep coming back and do more energy work and they will reduce." Something like that. So i'll try that first, but i'll welcome any other advices. See ya.

CFTraveler
20th October 2012, 05:06 PM
A few things.
When you start feeling these oppressive feelings, you can go back and do energy work (I would say do simple raising, and then direct it to energy body loosening, and not any other type of energy work) and then redirect your mind to either listening to your earhiss and waiting for some sort of visual. Redirect your attention to what's 'in front' of you and not your body, and keep going back and forth with this until you feel a distinct change and then go ahead with your exit technique.
And as usual, when you think you're done, get up and walk around, do not go to sleep.

TheSingular
20th October 2012, 06:49 PM
Btw i want to tell my latest encounter with this blockage here.
I was sitting in a comfortable chair, intucing trance on myself. Suddenly, i visualized some pictures about a marketplace, the last one showed like a latest ubisoft logo animation(sry for that but it was like that-and animation goes like a bluish-white sphere appears at the center of the screen, it grows till it covers most of the screen while like coloured, curved rays appear and move around it , than the sphere dissolves and than the rays become the ubisoft logo while the ubisoft text appears but for me, that animation lasted till just before the sphere dissolves) but in the sphere middle, there was the market. And suddenly had intense falling sensation and almost immediately, choking sensation on my chest, stopping it very very quick.

And also, CF, who has most contribution for this forum and also for the problems i was having about OBE and energy work, i will apply your advice next time i try that, as they have always proven useful to me. Another "Thank you" joins my countless list of "Thank you"s as i say it once more:
Thank you.
And i think you are the best thing has ever happened to this forum. I hope you will be able to contribute more for a long time...

CFTraveler
20th October 2012, 09:36 PM
:redface: Thanks.

TheSingular
21st October 2012, 02:30 PM
---------Update on the thread.--------
I did some energy work to get ready for the obe last night and today. Result is the pressure started to reduce yesterday night, and was gone today. But now, the same pressure applies for my head which is almost painful. I guess i need to develop my brow center too.

Since some time soon(i guess till a week ago max) i started to see very weak flashes(black to dark gray) (if they were brainwaves, i'd say it's lower theta) in the middle stage, and it was daytime everytime it happened so i guess it was some sort of twitching.

Also i think the reasons it reduced tonight, are the affirmations i did after i learn about that and the fact it was happening for a long time.

CFTraveler
21st October 2012, 08:10 PM
I have one comment:
Many people (not just you) seem to be of two minds about transitional phenomena: Some people regard them as something "bad", to be avoided and tamed, and others seem to 'look' for them, even depend on them- I think both approaches are flawed- transitional phenomena can be sometimes unpleasant (like pain is no good) and it sometimes very fun (I loved vibrations when I used to get them, and wish I still did because they were so very interesting) but they are not good or bad, just side effects of what you want- a transition from the physical to the nonphysical.
So use transitional phenomena as what they are- an idea that stuff has started to happen, not good or bad in itself, but not necessarily an indication that you're out-neither to be courted or avoided, or thought about that much.
Try to relax and enjoy the process.

TheSingular
22nd October 2012, 03:02 PM
----- Even more update on the thread: -----
Now, probably because I've managed to upgrade my energy body to certain level, I do have difficulty to feel energy sensations at all. Now it takes much longer to induce same sensations on my body. The only downside is, I'm not able to use tactile imagining anymore, because it's much more difficult to feel such things right now. To feel these things as intense as they were, takes tenfold time now(maybe even twenty-fold). I attempted to exit OOB after doing energy work(which took a LOT of time stimulating every single chakra plus the whole body plus the condition I'm in-not feeling energy easily), but couldn't get any earhiss or visions(not counting the "monkey mind dreams"). I wonder what should I do now...

TheSingular
22nd October 2012, 03:08 PM
P.S.
The pressure on my head is gone as well(which was painful while the pressure on my chest was 'choking' but i was feeling that only when i was trying to stimulate it directly, not when i did OOBE attempts which i felt almost nothing there during them )

CFTraveler
22nd October 2012, 04:08 PM
----- Even more update on the thread: -----
Now, probably because I've managed to upgrade my energy body to certain level, I do have difficulty to feel energy sensations at all. Now it takes much longer to induce same sensations on my body. The only downside is, I'm not able to use tactile imagining anymore, because it's much more difficult to feel such things right now. To feel these things as intense as they were, takes tenfold time now(maybe even twenty-fold). I attempted to exit OOB after doing energy work(which took a LOT of time stimulating every single chakra plus the whole body plus the condition I'm in-not feeling energy easily), but couldn't get any earhiss or visions(not counting the "monkey mind dreams"). I wonder what should I do now... The same thing you were doing before.
Just because you don't feel energy sensations it doesn't mean that nothing is happening- that's why in some of the programs (like MAP) you do something for a certain amount of time and then move on to the next thing- because energy sensations are supposed to diminish as you do them more and more.
So if you're not getting any symptoms in the end it only means you have to do the last part of your routine longer- (energy body loosening, and just noticing and listening), and see what develops.

TheSingular
24th October 2012, 04:58 PM
Recent experience I had:
I started to sleep about two hours ago, which can be considered as an evening nap. I had a dream which I don't remember. But in the end, I saw a picture(which I don't remember what it was about), and thought I can phase into this. So i did. That picture slowly disappeared and replaced by another picture, a piece of paper and many words on it.the paper and the font looked like they were from a dictionary. The weird thing is: My native language is Turkish, but the words were English. I also remember the word nearest the center, it was 'verb' ,dunno why. As it started to get bigger(which was already covering my entire vision) started to get falling sensation. Than like a camera shutter opening, it revealed another picture beneath: An apartment at least ten stories tall. The picture was extremely detailed and alive(as alive as an apartment can be) which made me say:"What the?". I had falling sensation and vibration sensation in my face, which i think was very sweet. Than same thing happened to that picture as well, slow zoom and revelation of the picture beneath by shutter like opening. Next thing was: words picture again! This time the picture faded, I lost the falling sensation and the vibrations, leaving an overactivated heart chakra which i didn't realize before. I waited a few minutes for it to reduce, than got up, and here I am, writing(actually written) all the experience I had. Maybe I have stopped at that when I was having a vibration, because I want to experience things as I encounter with them.

Also I was waiting to experience something related to this thread to post a reply. So CF, I didn't know why the energy work exercises were timed, thanks(again) for explaining this. (whoa man, I'm such a noob about these :lol: )

For now, see ya.