PDA

View Full Version : John Kettler Reports

sono2
22nd October 2012, 05:50 AM
John Kettler runs a very (to my mind) sensationalistic blog, but he does seem to come up with some startling things. I've mentioned reports of a 'war" in the Pacific between humans & some sort of "UFO" previously, & just came across this report, which I would normally have taken with a good dose of salts; yet for some reason his reference to "thousands of metallic one-inch turtles" pounding the deck of a ship, has caused me to experience a "truth shudder"! Now I'm wondering whether there is anything to this; how could one find out? Any reliable remore-viewers here? I have tried rving but find myself too unreliable; I get very detailed pictures, but none to do with ships so far! I am not usually one to read reports about any war - to me, they are all distasteful & bring about a negative mind-state. I even hesitated to post this (& my previous psts on the topic) in case our collective attention somehow strengthens whatever nasty thing is underway (or not!)

http://johnkettler.com/ufo-wars-breaking/

Sinera
22nd October 2012, 04:11 PM
Entertaining. He should be working for The Sun, BILD or any other yellow press tabloid, he's cut out for the job. You need that kind of imagination and a certain minimum amount of fearless audacity for it. Seems he has it. :D

LPCF
25th October 2012, 02:27 PM
Quite right, Volgerle! On another page of his site (UFO War in the Pacific), the sensationalism goes even further. He describes a "reptoid" as follows:

"Operating from a higher dimensional underground base “somewhere near Russia,” the Reptoid boss was fearsome indeed (saw him in my mind’s eye, with details confirmed via Ground Contingent). Standing some 50-60 feet tall, crested, with a triangular head (“viewed” from the top), a mouthful of sharp teeth, fearsome talons and a thick, mottled, battle scarred hide, this thing radiated command presence and power."

Not only that - he claims to have killed it! See the page if you don't believe me.

I won't comment; others are quite able to make their minds up on such claims!

PauliEffect
25th October 2012, 03:17 PM
Killed it?!

As Buhlman says, we live in a fear based society.

CFTraveler
25th October 2012, 04:40 PM
Killed it with fire? Sorry, couldn't resist. :nono: *that's not 'the finger', I'm scolding myself.*

sono2
26th October 2012, 06:07 AM
Hahah, I certainly agree - but it was the mention of the metal Turles that caught my eye, & I thought that jut perhaps the whole thing was being presented as absolute nonsense so as to hide it "in plain sight". . .?