PDA

View Full Version : Can Fear be a Problem?

26th May 2006, 09:10 PM
I have moved Kiwibonga's post here as it does not fit the criteria spelled out for the Serious Forum. The post in it's complete form is below.
Patty

kiwibonga

Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's with all this fear?

Do you guys realize that you are ruining your lives with it? I would not go as far as saying that you are deluded, since that would not be fair (I do believe/know there are many alien races out there, each with their own goals), but I don't know if it's such a good idea to live with this obsession of finding the truth...

There are many pseudo-news sources out there that routinely invent things, interpret ancient texts in their favor, spread rumors about the government, aliens, etc... Then they'll look for so called "loopholes" or missing information, they'll display the full names of people who have foreseen events happening, they'll explain medical things that "doctors don't want you to know about," etc..

The motives are different, some are driven by greed, some are driven by paranoia.

This kind of conspiracy theory stuff is far more dangerous than any negative entity you'll ever meet, in my opinion.

While you are worrying yourself to death, searching for information to save yourself before the negs and aliens hurt you more, there's literally billions of people who are living a normal life, ignoring all this. Why do you suppose that is? Would you care about being brainwashed if you were happy?

Paranoia is a very vicious mental disorder... We all have varying degrees of it... It's good to be skeptical, and it's good to be open minded, but when you reach a point where you are obsessed with "the truth" and become downright gullible, refuse treatment from doctors, and start feeling actual physical effects, it's important to allow yourself some time for introspection...

About your comment on learning karate to enhance fighting in the astral... I don't know, that seems useless.. Stand still, use your infinite willpower, and make it disappear. Turn it off like it's a TV. Will yourself to another location. Say a prayer and receive help.

Any beginning astral projector will come across scary experiences. Very often they'll interpret them as psychic attacks or demons or whatever... But they're just experiencing yet another trial... They are being taught to protect themselves. Not from evil entities, and not from ghosts or demons... But from themselves, their own ignorance of their infinite power.

Stop living in fear, step up and gain confidence. Whether or not there are indeed evil entities affecting you, you will not solve the problem until you make the conscious decision that they cannot hurt you. If you doubt for one second that things are out of your control, you are making yourself open to attacks. It is not fast food, it is not sins, it is not drugs. If you take good care of your body, and take good care of your mind, you will be set free.

It's simple, it's far from being easy, but it works.

I'd like to congratulate Regent_6 for quitting drinking, by the way. You have experienced what willpower is, and I hope you will keep at it.

DAN
26th May 2006, 11:14 PM
Kiwibonga

Not sure what your trying to start here. Have you read Roberts
book practical psychic defense? It's stated ignorents is a bliss. But what
happens when this is penatrated? I don't get your point of not gaining
knowledge in this area. Your right about fear but until you get at the source it's going to be there. Education is one of the best tools there is.
Also i think the conspiracy theory stuff is great for discussion, so i'm
fo it!

Dan

kiwibonga
27th May 2006, 01:39 AM
I hesitated before pressing submit on that post (and thanks for not deleting it, by the way), because I wasn't sure if it belonged there...

Anyway, the idea is that if you are paranoid in nature, you will have a tendency to convince yourself that the negative entities you meet are real.

juiced mentioned this: "if they are attacking you in the astral... punch em as hard as you can in the face.... see what happens."

And well... Hrmm... If you punch entities in the astral and you are actually able to hurt them, what does that say about the objectivity of your experience? Did you pull it into an astral reality where you can punch things, or is the neg nothing more than a reality fluctuation?

All negs are not merely manifestations of your fears, of course, but assuming that everything you experience is real is perhaps not a good idea, especially in the astral...

If you have a tendency to believe in conspiracy theories, you could very easily fall prey to your own subconscious ; if you're not careful, you could end up going insane...

CFTraveler
27th May 2006, 02:28 AM
I hesitated before pressing submit on that post (and thanks for not deleting it, by the way), because I wasn't sure if it belonged there...

Anyway, the idea is that if you are paranoid in nature, you will have a tendency to convince yourself that the negative entities you meet are real.. I agree with this. And if indeed they have objective reality, your fear will feed them and they will stick to the 'tasty morsel.' And if they're not, you will create them, which is worse, 'cause then they'll never go away.

juiced mentioned this: "if they are attacking you in the astral... punch em as hard as you can in the face.... see what happens."

And well... Hrmm... If you punch entities in the astral and you are actually able to hurt them, what does that say about the objectivity of your experience? Did you pull it into an astral reality where you can punch things, or is the neg nothing more than a reality fluctuation?

All negs are not merely manifestations of your fears, of course, but assuming that everything you experience is real is perhaps not a good idea, especially in the astral...

If you have a tendency to believe in conspiracy theories, you could very easily fall prey to your own subconscious ; if you're not careful, you could end up going insane.. . Which is why I always tell peole that have never projected and want to, to make sure you know yourself, what your fears are, so that you are not caught in that vicious circle. So education should not be only about what's out there and what you can do about it, but about what's in here and how you can learn to know all about it- and resolve what needs to be resolved before you get involved in these practices.

wstein
27th May 2006, 04:27 AM
Kiwibonga,

Sorry to say most people can NOT see that their lives are dominated by fear. Its not just that they don't. Clearly some on this forum CAN and some can NOT.

I try to keep a personal perspective on this. Perhaps those that say what you see is reflection of yourself are correct. I know that I am doing things that are equally blind and counterproductive. When I see 'silly' behavior, I take it as a reminder that although I am not doing 'that', I am doing something equally unenlightened. People sometimes try to yell things at me, but I can not understand what they mean.

Some people phrase this situation as each is in the perfect circumstance to learn a valuable lesson. These lessons are only appropriate to those learning them and often make no sense to others.

Also remember that what works for you does not necessarily work for others.

27th May 2006, 06:52 AM
There are multiple different kinds of negs. Some are thought forms created by yourself. Some are human spirits who have died and choose not to move on into the spirit world or higher realms than the physical. But, there are others that are real and separate from you. I am a person who is not easily scared. I don't have a paranoid type of mind. But, I can tell you that I've had experiences with life forms that were not created by me that scared the sh&# out of me. Very different from nightmares. And, much more physical. They seem to be able to bleed into the physical although they are of astral origin. So, non-paranoid, non-fearful people can have experiences that will get your heart racing and your adrenline pumping. And, make you a believer. :shock: :D