PDA

View Full Version : My experiences and some observations/questions

Satori
27th May 2006, 12:24 AM
Hi everyone! :) The last couple of months i had my first 2 astral projections and about two days ago my first OBE. I noticed some similar patterns between the astral projections: After i become conscious either after a dream or just before i fall asleep, i find my self in a completelly dark place and in the center af my vision field i see a white dot. I understand that i can fly towards it (at this time usually i feel my heart beating rapidly) and as i do so the dot becomes an image that keeps expanding until i "step" into it. Both projections felt amazingly real, i recount every moment of it and i was totally aware of myself. My vision was stable, i was walking, prety musch as i do in real life, no weird visuals or anything. Both times i said to myself that if i say the word "back" that will bring my back to my body and both times worked.

In both projections i encounter two people: The first had the form of a friend of mine (different one in each projection) and the other was unknown. In my second projection the unknown person was hostile. Who can these people be?

And last, in my obe i felt my body at first slowly rising from the bed and at the next moment i open my eyes and i'm in my bedroom "real time". I 'floated' (instead of walking) about three meters towards the tv but my vision was unstable and i decided to go back to my body. I felt like i was pushed back to my body through the heart chakra (it felt the same as when you are in a aeroplane that takes off) and was followed by an awkward sensation in my chest, similar to pain. Has anyone else felt this also? It scared me a bit.
Sorry for the long post, it seems that i have too many questions... 8)

CFTraveler
27th May 2006, 01:52 AM
Hi everyone! :) The last couple of months i had my first 2 astral projections and about two days ago my first OBE. I noticed some similar patterns between the astral projections: After i become conscious either after a dream or just before i fall asleep, i find my self in a completelly dark place and in the center af my vision field i see a white dot. I understand that i can fly towards it (at this time usually i feel my heart beating rapidly) and as i do so the dot becomes an image that keeps expanding until i "step" into it. Both projections felt amazingly real, i recount every moment of it and i was totally aware of myself. My vision was stable, i was walking, prety musch as i do in real life, no weird visuals or anything. Both times i said to myself that if i say the word "back" that will bring my back to my body and both times worked.)

Hi, Satori. If you haven't read this yet, I recommend: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65
As for your questions:

In both projections i encounter two people: The first had the form of a friend of mine (different one in each projection) and the other was unknown. In my second projection the unknown person was hostile. Who can these people be? Sorry if I repeat what you already read about- People you encounter in the astral can be anyone- since the astral is a completely energetic medium, the form you perceive is given by your subconscious- so the question would be, if it has the form of an old friend, you have to ask yourself what that friend means to you, and perhaps it'll give you an idea of what or who this entity is- some sort of teacher, some sort of companion, someone who is learning with you, etc. The hostile could be from a 'native' who is reacting to your unsettling awareness, or even a part of your consciousness that is trying to stop you from being aware where you normally aren't. The possibilities are many.

And last, in my obe i felt my body at first slowly rising from the bed and at the next moment i open my eyes and i'm in my bedroom "real time". I 'floated' (instead of walking) about three meters towards the tv but my vision was unstable and i decided to go back to my body. I felt like i was pushed back to my body through the heart chakra (it felt the same as when you are in a aeroplane that takes off) and was followed by an awkward sensation in my chest, similar to pain. Has anyone else felt this also? It scared me a bit. All these are fairly common OBE into the RTZ symptoms, except for the pain in the heart chakra part. However, I have felt on occasion pressure in the same area upon exiting that went away as I got away from my body.

Sorry for the long post, it seems that i have too many questions... 8)That's what we're here for. :lol:

Aunt Clair
27th May 2006, 09:07 AM
.....i decided to go back to my body. I felt like i was pushed back to my body through the heart chakra (it felt the same as when you are in a aeroplane that takes off) and was followed by an awkward sensation in my chest, similar to pain. Has anyone else felt this also? It scared me a bit.
I have had similar sensations with the heart chakra just recently like being pulled or sucked out of it and being pushed back in through it . The higher self /guardian angel projects from the body through the yellow dan tien over and around the heart chakra . It is opening up at the core and my peers and I have felt these sensations just recently .