PDA

View Full Version : Power of thunder storms...

fatal_error
29th June 2005, 03:57 PM
Hi.

Today when I got home from work, saw beatyful white and thick cumulus clouds in the horizon. Had to go and find a nice place to photograph them.

So went and saw also thunder coming up behind them in the horizon. Very nice and massive. Took the photos before all of the nice clouds diffuded in to a gray mass..

After shooting thought that i could raise some energy. The feeling beforehand was so exhilarating (maybe because of many dark days spend in the office..) that i almost cried.

Then tried to "reach" and "feel" the stormy front. It was quite a shock, very powerful experience. Felt surges of power rising up my spine, head starting to feel dizzy..

I feel full of energy and joy right now.. Cannot explain more it just feels great..

Cheerio.

Tom
29th June 2005, 04:45 PM
The only thing I have read is that lightning creates a lot of negative ions and that negative ions in the air are associated with positive feelings. Waterfalls were supposed to be another good source. Office buildings, by contrast, have a surplus of positive ions and for some reason the positive ions have the negative effects. Also, thunderstorms create infrasound (below 20 Hz, and the average hearing range for people is 20 Hz to 20 KHz). There is a tendency for infrasound to increase whatever emotional state is already present.

tyciol
30th June 2005, 12:11 AM
I like to enhance it by standing out in the rain. Nothing like some cold water full of positive prana to amplify the effect :)

Sachiel
30th June 2005, 10:20 PM
Office buildings, by contrast, have a surplus of positive ions and for some reason the positive ions have the negative effects.

Office buildings but not other buildings? I wonder why... :roll:

Seriously isn't that kind of interesting? How a lot of people don't like work and such...is it that we generate these ions or could we clear them out to increase morale? :lol: IT's just kind of funny, thats all.

As a matter of fact, this means negative ions cause positive feelings and positive ions cause negative feelings, while most people associate thunderstorms with dreary days while it's the office that makes you feel dreary while it's supposed to give a feeling of satisfaction... :shock:

LOL. Anyways...

Yeah, thunderstorms give a nice energy boost...sometimes you don't even need to do anything.

Rogue01pk
31st July 2005, 10:12 PM
I've been out in thunderstorms before, and when the lightning struck, it felt like wind was blowing through me, except it wasn't wind of course, it was energy. It was a very cool experience, and now sometimes when there's a thunderstorm I go outside to try and reexperience it. :)

Jace
31st July 2005, 10:48 PM
Office buildings?? I think it's the florescent lights that cause the problems. Kids don't like school either and there are florescent lights in every room beating down on them.

I had my own experience with a thunderstorm. My husband plowed down a bunch of trees. Not the way I was hoping he would do it. I went out later that night because I can see aura colors better in the dusk/dark. A storm was coming in and when I connected with the tree's to check their aura color lightening struck. My vision went completely white for about 4-5 seconds and I had a dull headache after.

What I think happened was when I was connected to the trees, the lightening struck and absorbed the energy of the lightening, I then absorbed the energy from the trees via the connection I had with them. Plants love lightening and absorb it. Look at the plants and tree's after a lightening storm compared to just plain old rain. They look so much more alive!!

It was quite an experience. There is so much energy in the storm just be careful when you’re out in them. Although they are good for our energetic field they can cause havoc on our physical body if we are actually struck by lightening.