PDA

View Full Version : Difficulties learning LBRP and visualizing the pentagrams in the air

Cesm
27th October 2012, 07:38 AM
I am following robert bruce's advice and i am learning the LBRP, because i have all the signals of being attack by negs (and SPECIALLY from my boss/oncle, but it's also from anyone in general, for example in all phases of my life there is ALWAYS someone to bully me so it's like a curse), altough i am having some troubles... and yes i know that it's normal to have difficulties at the beginning but i need to make a questions.

In bruce's method and even on online descriptions of the lbrp, it's always said that we have to visualize the pentagrams after we have done them, while doing the rest of the ritual, well, i find this incredibly difficult! I mean, i know it's not supposed to we actually SEE them getting drawn, but i have a lot of trouble even visualizing this on my mind as whole, specially if i do this with open eyes since even just watching my hands and arms doing the pentagram is enought to distract and to significally hinder the visualization of the blue flame following the fingers, so i am mostly able to visualize just a centimeters of blue lines after i draw them with the fingers.

Also it's said to keep visualizing the pentagrams in the air
while doing the rest of the ritual. (which i presume, the ENTIRE time!) Well... it's like, i have to keep redrawing in my minds eye the pentagram several times since i can't even visualize it as a whole (unless for VERY VERY brief miliseconds), and that's only with ONE pentagram, i can't imagine how it would be after i have all the four pentagrams signed! Also when i would say the god's names, i am unable to at the same time visualize the blue pentagrams, i can't do two things like this at the same time.

Yeah probably i am following this too literally (as always) you can imagine what will happen if i don't ask for advice, i will be always stock in small details like this. BUT isn't that consistent visualizing of the blue lines forming the pentagrams required for the ritual to be more efficient and powerfull? Due to the seriousnes of neg attacks i have, i need something real powerfull. The efficiency of the ritual isn't about how good and strongly we visualise the pentagrams and KEEP them visualized? Or it's the vibration in the throat that is the most important part?

I don't think this is something that will improve with pratice, i always had trouble with visualizing, or if it is something that does improve with pratice in my case, this will be like training psychic abilities, i mean, this might take several weeks and months of pratice, and worse of all i don't even know if it's actually working since i am not able to do it exactly like it's said, and just like training for psychic abilitilies it's VERY frustating to practise without having a single indication that it's being done correctly.

Does ANYONE here alread seen significant results with this ritual or even the simplified version from robert bruce even having the same kind of trouble i have when visualizing? Also since i don't live alone at home i have to speak the gods names quietly, altough i am able to still vibrate the sounds in my throat, anyone can assure me this is enought to get good results with the ritual ? (by the way i haven't even tried the rest of the ritual yet, like the cross)