PDA

View Full Version : Can I do more than one exercise a day?

howdihi
29th May 2006, 03:36 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before. Has anyone else done this? Or advice against not doing it? Thanks

CFTraveler
29th May 2006, 02:57 PM
I recall reading that the times in the program are minimum, so you can do more if you wish. As Michael says, if you can do more, then by all means.

howdihi
29th May 2006, 07:52 PM
Thank you very much for the replies : )

escargot
29th May 2006, 10:37 PM
I recall reading that the times in the program are minimum, so you can do more if you wish. As Michael says, if you can do more, then by all means.
Of course, I'm a complete newbie, but I just read the introduction a few days ago, and it does indeed say that the times given are a minimum. However, what I think this means is that you can take more time to do the exercises, but not less. You can do them more slowly than prescribed in the book, but going faster (or doing several exercises in a day) is not advised. Here's a quote from the introduction:

You can extend the 91 days into 100 days or 110 days or 120 days. The importand thing is not to feel rushed so you learn everything well. However, the reverse does not apply. You should not take less time than the prescribed ninety days unless you already have the prerequisite basic skills.
You can probably still be sucessful (as Michael B) noted if you move faster through the program. As long as you don't feel rushed, you should be okay. Personally, I've found even some of the early exercises to be quite challenging, and I want to make sure to build a solid foundation of basic skills. So far, I've found the pace to be quite good, but everyone is different, so you'll have to judge for yourself.