PDA

View Full Version : My abilities are rapidly developing.

lamommy78
2nd November 2012, 12:45 AM
I had a long period of taking a break from energy work and meditation and trying to obe because I am suffering from newly diagnosed major depressive disorder and my moods have been horrific along with my relationships. However, I have recently had several amazing obe's and many nights I end up flopping in and out of my body. About three months ago I started seeing number sychronicities on a constant and daily basis. I had read about 11:11 and such years ago and thought the whole idea was dumb-- that the brain just tunes in to the clock at those times, but now it is happening to me and I find it so strange. I have prayed a lot and made contact with a spirit guide after this. The entity has been helping me get out of body and shows up in many different forms. I also just got moldavite and immediately felt a tingling in my fingers when I touched it. I keep it at heart level during the day and at my crown at night. The first night having it I fell asleep with a gentle rippling current through my whole body.

I don't know if my mental condition has made me paranoid, but I fear something horrible is on the horizon for the whole planet, like within the next year. I feel that ultimately I will be okay, but I worry for my husband and child. I feel nauseated and vomit sometimes because I feel it getting closer. Are there any psychics/remote views here that can tell me something to calm my nerves a little?

I swear, I was pretty much a normal person just a few years ago. This is so unlike me.

CFTraveler
2nd November 2012, 03:14 AM
Are you from the US? If so, you're probably tapping into the hysterical energy happening now right before elections- this always happens, and should calm down about a week from then- whoevers' candidate loses will be let down, and whoevers' candidate wins will feel elated, but this hysterical tension will definitely subside regardless of who gets elected.
I can't tell you I can't wait 'til it's over, the psychic pressure is driving me insane.

lamommy78
2nd November 2012, 09:21 AM
Yes, I am in the US and I never thought of that. I am also susceptible to the suggestions of various doomsday scenarios that seem to be playing out like the pole shift. I have been watching a YouTube guy who has been tracking the movement of the north pole and according to his research we are steadily tilting more and more. He is just a lay person who has been interested in it, not a real researcher or anything, but I noticed the compass in my seven year old vehicle doesn't work anymore and a few days ago the screen leveler in my phone started acting up and needs to be recalibrated. I have to tilt my phone slightly to get an upright screen.

I did a search on this site about Ed Dames and the remote views of what he calls the "Killshot" but I didn't find anything. He is giving out free dvds and blue rays about it to get the word out. Have you heard about this? What is your take on this?

CFTraveler
2nd November 2012, 02:04 PM
The thing is, that the 'pole shift' scenario is only possible at the magnetic level. It has always been happening, and it's like a wobble- it offshoots and then stabilizes. That's why magnetic north is different than true north- and all the magnetic stuff that we have put in the environment combined with the solar flare activity are affecting magnetic things- but all of this is temporary, and it eventually will correct itself, especially when the flares calm down.
IMO it's about expectation putting fear in the collective consciousness- some will die down after next week, some more will die down after December, and then normal everyday things will become important again.
We do this every hundred years or so, after all, and we're still here.

lamommy78
2nd November 2012, 06:03 PM
Good point. Thanks:)

lalain05
12th November 2012, 08:53 AM
It's great to know that many people develops their psychic abilities very fast.