PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me win back my husband's heart?

lamommy78
2nd November 2012, 01:18 AM
My marriage is on the rocks and he has emotionally checked out. I am doing counseling on my own. I bought rose quartz and lepidolite stones that I keep with me at all times along with moldavite. I figured they were worth a shot. Any meditations one can suggest for me? I am praying card.

CFTraveler
2nd November 2012, 03:09 AM
I can't give you any advice, because someone's heart can't be won- they either love you or they don't. The only thing I can offer is a meditation to adjust your energy- to get yours back and stop leaching it away.
It's called the Blue Room Meditation and may be in the meditation section- if not, run a search on the search bar in the forum.

lamommy78
2nd November 2012, 03:13 AM
Thank you.

LPCF
2nd November 2012, 02:09 PM
Lamommy, is your husband interested in spiritual matters? If yes, then what about meditating together on the theme of reconciliation? If no, then that might (and I stress might) be the root cause of your differences and needs to be discussed between you.

I agree with CF; love cannot be won. It can, however, be mutually restored if you both want it to be. If you both don't want that, then I'm out of ideas...

In any event, my warmest best wishes to you!

IronGega
5th November 2012, 09:28 PM
I strongly disagree

you CAN win your husbands love back. most people just dont think you can because they think it violates this concept of free will and the like.

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/getting-your-ex-lover-back

I've been on aanother forum " Law of attraction fourm"

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php

there are SOOO many success stories of people getting back together and such. the real thing is knowing how and what to do. read that first link I posted VERY carfully and you'll see what to do

Frater.Akenu
6th November 2012, 01:12 PM
Free will is something I don't like to mess with. Apart from that I believe that there is a soul-mate for everyone.
Before trying to solve your problems through Magick, did you try to talk with your husband about the problem? How did the debate develop?

CFTraveler
6th November 2012, 01:59 PM
most people just dont think you can because they think it violates this concept of free will and the like. No, it's because we think that treating people like objects you can collect and using deceit and manipulation is shallow and shortsighted. After all, if getting someone to feel affection for you in dishonest ways is the object, then you must not love them, you just want to dominate and control them, and that has nothing to do with love.

IronGega
6th November 2012, 03:00 PM
No, it's because we think that treating people like objects you can collect and using deceit and manipulation is shallow and shortsighted. After all, if getting someone to feel affection for you in dishonest ways is the object, then you must not love them, you just want to dominate and control them, and that has nothing to do with love.

basically thats what I said before "no one wants to do it because they belieive it is some form of manipulation"

manipulation is done by all of us, we are all liers decievers and tricksters. wether we admit it or not, wether we own up to it or not. we all do it either for good or for ill.

http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTAASOPMContents.html

@Lamommy78: this is your husband your talking about, someone who has a family with you and the like. you have every right to do what you must to ensure that your marriage stays together. there is nothing "wrong" with that and therr is no "karmic punishment" if you do decide to do this.

but here are so very important pointers.

1. you do -not- have to perform some "love spell" to win him back. Simply know what you want and be willing to not have it. AKA Intention and detachment.

2 BE HAPPY NOW, be truely happy reguardless of bills your situation your job etc, the Abreham-Hicks says "When will you get what you desire? when you let go of the resistance to your desire."

IF your not happy you are resisting, so just be genuinly happy. Infact the essence of the Abreham-Hicks teachings are "get happy!

http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTek-how-to-find-true-happiness-Contents.html

http://www.mindpowernews.com/BeHappyNow.htm

http://www.successconsciousness.com/index_000042.htm

3. many have don't magic spell to win over the one they love, there is nothing wrong with this because we do it spell or no spell. "ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR" If you do you a love spell, send your husband "pure selfless love"

that means "love " that have no expecation. See everyones fear about love seplls with that they make the person into this mindless love slave. Not true. Your goal is the have the attitude of "I love my husband wether or not he will ever love me again" that is pure selfless love.

4. the problem with so many people who do this, why they fail, is because they are attached to the outcome. they sent this person love because they want something in return. ""YOU MUST FIRST"" be complete within of your self by being ruely happy requardless of anything or anyone else outside yourself. NEXT love your husband 'WITH NO EXPECTATIONS" this means you love him no matter if he loves you back or wishes to go or whatever. FINNALLY stay in a detached state of awarness, be happy and independant upon other people or things to give you happiness.

in time your husband with notice this change in you and will desire you, I've seen it happen so manytimes. When you are truely happy with yourself everything that brings more happyness will come to you

Frater.Akenu
6th November 2012, 03:20 PM
basically thats what I said before "no one wants to do it because they belieive it is some form of manipulation"

manipulation is done by all of us, we are all liers decievers and tricksters. wether we admit it or not, wether we own up to it or not. we all do it either for good or for ill.

Yes, I am a liar, I am a deceiver and I am a trickster, as you said, we all are, but you should expect that most magicians are doing their best to break this and liberate themselves from this.

Iammommy78: My question is still actual, if you say what you have tried and what failed I will try to find another solution for you.

PauliEffect
9th November 2012, 03:21 PM
3. many have don't magic spell to win over the one they love, there is nothing wrong with this because we do it spell or no spell. "ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR"
Hm, FAIR? I thought the saying was; there is no law in love and war...