PDA

View Full Version : Large, Heavy Metal Objects

Earther
11th November 2012, 03:49 AM
Hi,

Who knows about using large, heavy metal objects (maybe earthed too) for protection from neg entities? As R.B. says these are helpful in “The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook” on pg. 149 especially. The problem is he only devotes 3 full paragraphs to the subject there!? And I’ve searched these forums but found basically nothing on it. :(

So since this is passive, very easy, mostly cheap, etc, why’s there seem to be so very little info or experimentation with metals? :confused:

I’m considering getting a few large piles of copper or iron/steel sheets and earthing/grounding them under my bed. I figure copper might be best due to its very high electrical and thermal conductivity per volume, but I'm not sure how the metals help.

Anyone?

Earther.

PauliEffect
11th November 2012, 05:20 PM
Aren't there any steel bridges or large buildings nearby where you live, so you could just
"ground" into them at need?

Earther
12th November 2012, 01:14 AM
The point is to help weaken or repel a neg that's been attacking me in bed (but now mainly just disturbing my sleep), as large, heavy metal objects are meant to have a similar effect on negs to how steel has an effect on a magnet. And R.B. didn't mention it, but I figure electrically earthing the objects should have a stronger effect, making them more like an infinite sink for charge, and less like a 'floating ground' in a circuit.

And I already ground myself with a grounding mat under my feet in bed, but it's insufficient.

DarkChylde
12th November 2012, 10:38 AM
I’m considering getting a few large piles of copper or iron/steel sheets and earthing/grounding them under my bed. I figure copper might be best due to its very high electrical and thermal conductivity per volume, but I'm not sure how the metals help
actually i was reading the other day that C said (with express emphasis) - your'e not supposed to ground like this? I'm not sure as in i could be mistaken ; could be something else but it required putting metallic rods into the ground too.
Make sure what your'e doing is safe before you start - just a thought.

CFTraveler
12th November 2012, 03:15 PM
My warning was about the notion of using a transformer to ground something- not a good idea. Transformers isolate output from input (using electrical laws re electromagnetic induction) to create a voltage increase or decrease according to the windings. When you connect a transformer with proper grounding (this is only useful for using electricity, you see) there is no problem- but if you're looking to ground yourself, installing something like a transformer not only will do nothing for grounding, but it can inject voltage and current where there should be ground, and can cause problems in the electrical hookups.
Now, the original post was about using 'heavy metal objects' for grounding- I don't know that the poster is referring to, perhaps a faraday cage? Which shields from emf if done properly, but I don't suppose it would be practical to use in a room in a home, which is why I didn't reply. A faraday cage might be fun to make, but I just don't see what it would be good for. Sure, if it grounds a neg trying to get in the room it may be useful, but only if it's an earth based neg.
Me, I like simple things, like using a little water fountain next to my bed if stuff becomes obnoxious- that and the occasional salt shower is all I've ever needed, so far anyway.

DarkChylde
12th November 2012, 11:04 PM
wiring a transformer into the ground where there are people is not a sound idea at all.

here where i live those things are huge , if one of them goes kaput a whole team of electricians show up to fix it - i reckon the voltage they store is massive.

So since this is passive, very easy, mostly cheap, etc, why’s there seem to be so very little info or experimentation with metals?
actually there's a lot of info/experimentation with metal and wires and such , you can look into it within the subforum - most of the people who conducted it or got on with it aren't around anymore , but some as i can recall had good success with it.

Frater.Akenu
13th November 2012, 09:28 AM
Daggers used for exorcisms are metallic, with handle preferably from wood or some other isolated material. Metal is used for its conductive effect and wood as an isolation to protect the exorcist. Such dagger is easy to obtain and also can be easily charged. I used to have one under the pillow during sleep so in case of emergency I could grab it and attack nearby demon, Papus recommended to use this kind of protection against poltergeists, metallic objects without isolation can also be thrown at the entity to assure security of the exorcist or defending person. Using metallic object simply as a protection can be a bit tricky because such thing doesn't only mislead the entities, the object leads your energy too and after some time of being exposed to your vital energy it can also temporarily store some of its qualities and actually attract entities your way .Papus also used metallic disk as a form of Magick mirror, any conductive or greasy material can be used as a magickal item, that's why you hear so many stories about wax figures used as volts for Voodoo.

So, to sum it up, it is possible to charge metallic or greasy objects with energy and give them properties based on the charging, this charging can also happen spontaneously based on the object being exposed to certain energy and the desired quality can change. So, if you are going to use metallic objects by means of projection, make sure you still keep this purpose in mind and you clean these objects regularly (eg put these objects into salt bath each week or expose them to the moonlight each full moon, using various crystals can also help to cleanse the object).

Earther
15th November 2012, 02:42 AM
CFTraveler,
I (think) I read in R.B’s book that the vast majority of negs that trouble humans are earth-bound, and the rest tend to be territorial, so just moving location tends to solve the problem, but I’ll try to find exactly what he said. Anyway, if you’re like some poor folk who get targeted by multiple high-level negs, getting a faraday-cage-room might be like having all your wishes come true at once! :love:

DarkChylde,
Yes it seems I will have to dig deep into the subforum when I find the time. Annoying to have to though.

Frater.Akenu,
You bring up a lot of interesting possibilities, but I’ve been thinking more purely in terms of electromagnetic defenses, rather than ‘magickal’, as I probably understand them even less. I supposed sleeping so near large amounts of metals might cause them to start absorbing my energies, but I didn’t know that might attract new ‘negs’. Weird! Anyway, maybe the electrical grounding connection to the earth will be enough to drain away the life-energy traces and signatures they absorb?

Salt water obviously could be a problem with metals, due to corrosion, and moonlight tricky partly for the same reason, given moist, cold night air outside much of the time, though it's better. I don’t know what to do with crystals, but I’ve been told that the original, genuine ‘purple plates’ are good for clearing objects placed on them. I (think) the proper ones are sold at purpleplates.com, but I was told some other sites sell bogus ones that don’t work so well. Anyway, maybe these will help clear my metals. Anyone know?

CFTraveler
15th November 2012, 03:20 PM
Hey Earther.
Yes, Robert has said many times that most elemental negs that bother humans are of the earth variety. I think this is prob. true (at least it has been for me) but you have to make that determination depending on what exactly they are doing to you i.e. how they are manifesting.
Both earthing and using running water (not at the same time) are designed for earth elemental negs, because of the idea of 'returning them to ground'.
If you make/get a faraday cage I want to see pictures! I wonder if they make metallic wallpaper so that it ends up being both functional and attractive. But I'm a girl, that's how I think.
I think when Fr. Akenu said salt water he was talking about how to treat crystals. Cleaning them and charging them (he told you how to clean them) are searchable, but if it's not your bag, that's ok too.
I've heard about Tesla plates ('purple plates') but I've not read how they're supposed to work. I tend to be skeptical of gadgets until their operation makes sense to me in some way, be it technical or mystical.
I hope you got something out of this and good luck.