PDA

View Full Version : Core removal with knock

Osiris
30th May 2006, 03:09 AM
I was wondering if anyone here has ever experienced a loud knock on a wall or something quickly after the removal of a tough long term or stubborn core removal followed with minds eye neg appearance and destruction. To be clearer a core image appears in my head, I mentally stike a match and slowely it burns half way through a beasty of sometype quickly appears, instantly it is cut in half from above with a sword, then CRACK!! on the wall audible to anyone. Thanks

31st May 2006, 02:09 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has ever experienced a loud knock on a wall or something quickly after the removal of a tough long term or stubborn core removal followed with minds eye neg appearance and destruction. To be clearer a core image appears in my head, I mentally stike a match and slowely it burns half way through a beasty of sometype quickly appears, instantly it is cut in half from above with a sword, then CRACK!! on the wall audible to anyone. Thanks

I dunno about during core image removal, but I have heard loud pops and/or cracks when negs have been 'dealt with'. For example, one time I was being attacked in my bathroom by three of them, upon thier removal, I heard three very loud pops or cracks.

Osiris
31st May 2006, 11:44 PM
Yeah thats kinda it. When the core image is in the process of being destoyed a neg appears in your minds eye (if theres an attachment) coupled with huge energy surges and tingles and stuff. I attack and destoy the creature then CRACK!! Its cool to get immediate feed back in a physical way. Never heard more than one at a time though.

1st June 2006, 12:45 AM
I wasn't the one who took care of them, it was a friend. But ya, it was quite a startling interaction with the physical - those cracks/pops were loud!!

animosity
21st June 2006, 03:42 PM
my one taps and knocks all teh time anyway, but last night I treated a core image and as it burnt there was a sudden tap right next to my head I even felt the virbrations from it, it was liek I lost conciousness for a few seconds after the tap, that was the third time I'd done that particular core image but thsi time tehre seemed to be no neg behind it that I could see.

boris
12th July 2006, 11:24 PM
excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is "core removal"

it sounds like a more direct, hands on approach (?)

would really like to know, ive been trying everything

CFTraveler
13th July 2006, 03:21 AM
It's a technique illustrated on Practical Psychic Self Defense; the idea is when unwanted images pop into your head and you're not sure if they are yours (subconscious manifestations) or implanted (by a neg) while you are in trance or in the astral, instead of fighting the image place it in your field of vision in the form of a card, and turn it around, and see what's behind it. If it's implanted, you may see the neg that's behind it (can be in any form- bug, or other nasty) and then you can use your astral hands and dispatch it using light or fire or whatever you can manifest, and completely destroy it. This should, if done consistently, take care of the problem provided it is neg-related. That is the theory of it- 'remove the core(cause) instead of pushing it 'away.'

more info: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... inID=168#2 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10&BulletinID=168#2)

boris
13th July 2006, 09:10 PM
thanks CFT, i gave it a try, its very hard, i suppose i just need to practise.

CFTraveler
13th July 2006, 10:09 PM
I also find it difficult, it seems that I always try to burn the things and for some reason fire seems hard for me to manifest. And I'm a Leo! Years ago I was practicing with a real sword to help 'recreate' it, and haven't needed it, but creating fire doesn't seem to 'flow'. Maybe I don't observe it enough-(I don't smoke).