PDA

View Full Version : OBE attempts and it's consquence-how does it feel afterwards

escogido
31st May 2006, 05:36 PM
Hello everyone!
Is it okay to feel after OBE attempts melting sensation? Like you feel surroundings and it feels like you can melt in it??It's weird actually.After trying 1 week failed attempts(though it doesn't bother me that I fail) it feels just like melting.Is it okay?Yes,no?It passed away one time,then I try again to OBE - this type of simptom gets me again for about a week after trying even once.

CFTraveler
31st May 2006, 07:02 PM
I have felt the 'melting' sensation before, but as a side effect of relaxation, and on purpose. Is this what you mean, or is your awareness 'melting into your surroundings?' because if this bothers you you could try concentrating on one subject (like a chair, lamp, etc.) and try to merge into that- transferring your consciousness-
Or am I not understanding what the problem is?

Apex
1st June 2006, 04:43 AM
I agree with CFT. It sounds like a side-effect of some good 'ol fashioned relaxation that lingers for awhile after the meditation. It's sort of like waking up, in that you aren't completely awake right away in most cases.