PDA

View Full Version : Robert Peterson - Books

PauliEffect
18th November 2012, 01:05 AM
I rate the books on a scale from 0 - 10 (10 being the best/highest). The books are composed of a mix
of R Peterson's own experiences, some unusual concepts, and also some of the usual OBE info found in
many other books. If these are the first books you read on the subject of OBE you might want to give
them a higher grade, if you have read a lot of other books on the same subjects (like more extensive
descriptions of the mind split effect) you might want to give the books a lower grade than I've given
them below.

Both books also discuss LD in lesser or greater detail and contain some variations on how to OBE, the Peterson way.

You might want to read some of Peterson's other on-line articles at: http://www.robertpeterson.org/OBEarticles.html
He is very insightful on several matters.

Out of Body Experiences, 1997, Robert Peterson

GRADE: 8.0

The first book is available for free, on-line. In this book some concepts described by other authors are
given slightly different angles with very good result. Some issues like the small section on healing was
interesting and new to me. It was very interesting to read the section and dialog with the small inner
voice and how the mind seems to work while OBE.

Each chapter ends with a stand-alone OBE excercise.

Lessons Out of the Body, 2001, Robert Peterson

GRADE: 8.0

In this book R Peterson gives more of his own experiences, deals with similarities between alien
abduction and OBE and also gives more detailed advice on how to OBE, including charts with diagrams.
The soul mate chapters are well worth reading, as we constantly get the opportunities to choose different
paths.

One important aspect why so many techniques fail to help newcomers with OBE goes something like this
(brutally modified by my own words):

"Assume you want to tell someone completely blind how to walk the tightrope. The person has never seen
anyone else walk the tightrope. You may tell the person how to put one's feet on the tightrope or what
equipment to use or how to overcome fear as there is a safety net beneath. But you can't really tell in
words how to walk the rope. How the blind person should do to hold one's balance. The same problem
goes with OBE. You can't tell someone exactly in words how to separate the astral body from the physical.
It has to be discovered."