PDA

View Full Version : observations about NEW - do you agree?

allure
31st May 2006, 11:53 PM
Hello!

This post is for more experienced NEW practitioners...

I've practiced NEW for half a year. I'd like to share some
observations i've made. Do you agree with these points?
You may say something like that: I agree with point 2,
but haven't experienced point 4.
I also have some questions...

1. NEW is like digging a cave. You start feeling a spot
which is numb, then you dig it open untill you can feel the
energy moving with an ease. Do you agree?

2. There are energy channels outside your body just
as within the body. As you progress you go further and
further away from your physical body. Do you agree?

QUESTION: how far these channels go?

3. When doing NEW for some time you notice that
ways of moving energy become wave, spiral, circle or
mangala like. Do you agree?

4. When doing NEW, energy becomes DUAL.
That is, there is two magnetic "channels" or "snakes",
which cannot join in one. Do you agree?

4.1 These snakes tend to spiral around each
other. Do you agree?

5. You cannot "twist the snakes" endlessly,
with every full circle done, it becomes harder to twist
further, as if you were twisting a rubber band. In the
end the two energy poles or circle swirls the other way
by itself untill it becomes hard to twist again.
Do you agree?

6. Doing such movements stimulates a certain
spot within the brain. This spot is located between l
eft & rigt brain, within a frontal lobe, between your
eyes. Do you agree?

QUESTION: what is this spot?

7. Doing NEW at your back or a few centimeters
away from your back feels uncomfortable.
Do you agree?

QUESTION: why?

8. Thighs are the hardest part of the body to
move energy. Do you agree?

9. Where is this all lead to... :shock:

thanks! :) :)

Apex
1st June 2006, 05:01 AM
Hello!

I have practiced NEW methods for about nine months.

I would agree and disagree. I tend to feel an area that is troublesome more than areas that are not. Areas where energy flows freely I can only feel a slight warm 'glow' that signals the passage. In 'blocked' areas, I would feel more heat and have trouble moving awareness cleanly through the area.

I believe there are chakras above the crown that continue on, but I don't have much experience or knowledge about them. I personally never do energy work outside the confines of the physical body, although I am aware higher vibrational envelopes exist there.

Agree. I have noticed that using certain motions tend to get more done. If I use a spiral motion while moving up the midsection of the body, I can pull energy from both arms and up the center of the body simultaneously, effectively creating three awareness points at once. This is difficult to control with not using a 'method' of this sort.

Abstain, seek more clarification. If you're referring to hermetic energy of the electric/magnetic sort, then I would disagree. This constitutes an answer for 4.1, 5, and 6.

Do you agree?

Disagree.

Disagree. I have the most difficulty with the heart.

You mean, what is the goal of energy work? It varies from person to person. Some people use it for psi work/creations, some use it for kinetics, some use it for projecting, etc. I currently just develop it for future endeavors to be determined.

CFTraveler
1st June 2006, 01:45 PM
Hello!

I also have some questions...

energy moving with an ease. Do you agree? I agree.

I somewhat agree- I don't see them as 'channels', more like levels of existence- I'm already there, it's a matter of moving my point of view there- so maybe channels is the right term. I'll have to think about that.

QUESTION: how far these channels go? All the way.

mangala like. Do you agree? I disagree. IMO, A wave is a wave.

which cannot join in one. Do you agree? I also disagree- I consider 'poles' to be extremes in an endless graduation of direction, the concept of dualism being assuming the point of view of the extreme, but the graduation (or gradation) being infinite in its' possibilities. It's like saying it's all white or black, but ignoring the fact that white can be divided into all kinds of colors, only a few that we can see.

other. Do you agree? Only if you are speaking about linear movement in space and time, as the Kundalini experience is described.

Do you agree? I have no opinion on this.

eyes. Do you agree? Maybe, or they are choreographed by the brain.

QUESTION: what is this spot? Either the amygdala or the pineal gland- depends on the effect of this energy work.

Do you agree? Completely disagree.

QUESTION: why? In my case the back is a powerful pleasure center and tactile visualization produces extremely pleasurable sensations. Almost better than... well, you get the point. :wink:

move energy. Do you agree? No, but I've always paid special attention to the legs in general, because this type of energy work is what stopped some problems I was having (see last year's posts by me) and keeping the legs flowing is very important to me.

thanks! :) :) Ah, the possibilities are endless! :lol:

allure
1st June 2006, 09:39 PM
thank you people!
I waiting more of people's opinions
:)

Wolf_Thor
2nd June 2006, 12:27 AM
I moderately agree with 1-4. I suppose I just have a slightly different point-of-view.
I don't really know how to respond to 4.1 and 5. Is it possible that you feel this way because of some of the things you've read?
I agree with 6.
And don't agree with 7 and 8.

2nd June 2006, 01:47 AM
Is this a test? Are we going to be graded? Where can I get the NEW Cliff Notes? :D

Don't know about energy channels, or exactly what you mean, but I am able to expand my energy out to infinity with deep concentration. I've also been asked on multiple occasions to bring my energy in. Apparently, I take up too much energy space for other's comfort. Two days ago, a client asked me to bring my energy in because it was too distracting. It's literally impossible for me to do it without concentrating. *sigh* I don't particularly like to live in my body.

allure said:

spot within the brain. This spot is located between
left & rigt brain, within a frontal lobe, between your
eyes. Do you agree?

QUESTION: what is this spot?

Ok, maybe I'm being simplistic here, but isn't this the 6th chakra (Third Eye)?

sash
2nd June 2006, 06:55 AM
This is a good idea for a thread however I don't have enough experience with the energy body to answer all of the questions, but here are a few personal reflections:

re 6: I think the third eye extends outwards into different circuits around it and ultimately is directly connected to the Crown. So anywhere in this area is likely direct stimulation of the third eye or a minor chakra/circuit right next to it (or stemming from it).

re 2: That is the aura isn't it?

I think (7) is accurate (in my personal experience).

re 8: Not when you go through the kundalini circuit. Until a while ago I had trouble activating any energy in my left leg except after working on the blockage that was there. At present by stimulating the Root chakra (which is connected to kundalini) the thighs seem to be automatically stimulated.

allure
3rd June 2006, 11:31 AM
sash:

re 6: I think the third eye extends
outwards into different circuits around it
and ultimately is directly connected to the
Crown. So anywhere in this area is likely
direct stimulation of the third eye or a minor
chakra/circuit right next to it (or stemming
from it).

Painterhypnogirl:

Ok, maybe I'm being simplistic here,
but isn't this the 6th chakra (Third Eye)?

It is not an energy center, it's rather
a physical spot. It is located more within
the head. It may be a pineal pineal gland
as CFTraveler pointed out.
Unfortunately I am not familiar with brain
anatomy. When i'm manipulating RAW
energy, especially within blocked areas,
this spot gets really strong stimulation,
even though i'm not giving a special
attention to it.

I have discovered (which corresponds very
well to a holistic mind-body idea), that
every area within your body corresponds
to a certain spot in your brain.

Painterhypnogirl:

Don't know about energy channels,
or exactly what you mean, but I am able
to expand my energy out to infinity with
deep concentration.

I am dealing with RAW earth like energy,
not with HIGH reiki-meditation kind of
energy. At my level of experience RAW
energy cannot be manipulated with
meditation, but rather with willpower.
That is, I am "diging caves" around my
body by literally CRUSHING blocks.
I am NOT visualising a white halo around
me (or similar) like it is done in meditation.
What makes my buzzeled is, how come
there is blocked ares around my body?
How large exactly am I? :D

Wolf_Thor:

I don't really know how to respond to 4.1
and 5. Is it possible that you feel this
way because of some of the things
you've read?

No, this is what I have discovered practicing
NEW every day. I think I am gonna explain
this further with some illustrations at some time.

thanks ppl :)

sash
3rd June 2006, 12:39 PM
Regarding Point 6

In certain schools of thought the pineal gland is the third eye / Crown.

Each chakra is representative of a physical counter-part. Thus if the 6th or 7th major chakra represents the pineal gland it would make sense that certain people concede that the physical gland expands (physically) with work done to the third eye / Crown chakras.
This could make sense, considering the energy body can and does influence the physical body directly.

In my experience working with the third eye chakra stimulates this spot in the middle of the head so I am going to stick to my original response.
When I first began working with the third eye it also triggered an energy pathway to shoot right into the middle of my head (which felt somewhat uncomfortable, but not as bad as you might imagine). As a matter of fact I can feel this spot right now, as a result of doing third eye work about two hours ago.

Matthew
4th June 2006, 11:59 PM

While I agree with others that the "hardest" part will most likely differ between people, I also think that the thighs are inherently more sluggish. My theory is that this is due to the bone structure. The marrow in our thigh bones produces a large percentage of our white blood cells- our main line of defense against diseases. I'm toying with the theory that there is a significant and complex interaction between the energy body and the thigh bones for this reason and that this interface slows energy movement.... (I've only been investigating this "thigh" phenomena for the last six months or so... I guess it doesn't even rank as a theory yet... more of a hypothesis.)

-Matthew

5th June 2006, 02:43 AM
Interesting theory, Matthew. I've also noticed that the energy seems to activate more slowly in the thighs. When I start running energy from the toes, to the feet, to the ankles, to the calves, it just kind of temporarily stops at the thighs. If I run the energy in a smooth, fast pattern, without stopping at any point...starting at the toes, moving up, and dumping into the lower tan tien, it flows much easier up the thighs. The only way I can describe it, is that moving the energy quickly sort of jump starts all the areas that are slower to activate.

I know I sound real esoteric (NOT) :lol: in my descriptions, but things are easier for me to understand in simple English. Probably true for most. Maybe I'll start a new non-esoteric language. Imagine the word "esoteric" with a red circle with a slash through it. :lol: "Jump starting energy" can be my first phrase. Whoops!!! I think RB already beat me to making things easy to understand. Oh, well, my claim to fame has slipped through my fingers once again. :twisted:

I learned to "run energy" as a Reiki practitioner and a Quantum Touch practitioner before I discovered NEW. Those teach a faster, smoother (not sure that's exactly the right word) moving of energy through the body for purposes of healing. So, before discovering Robert's techniques, I wasn't concentrating quite so much on activating individual areas. Since doing NEW, though, the tactile feelings of running energy are much, much greater.

I'd be really interested in what you come up with your theory, so maybe some of my experiences above can add to your thinking. If I remember correctly from Anatomy and Physiology class, the mass of the bone marrow is greater in the larger bones, thus producing more white blood cells from those locations. Also, bone marrow samples are drawn from the hip area (pelvic bone), which is another very large bone mass. I think samples are taken there because the bone is much closer to the skin. So, the need for deeper penetration is not necessary. Don't know if that helps, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Aunt Clair
5th June 2006, 07:56 AM
Allure wrote: "Hello!

I also have some questions..."

I don't feel like that but it makes sense to me . I see the channels as already open and they are being widened and raised in vibration.

definitely
QUESTION: how far these channels go?
currently my peers in circle measure with a tarot card .
I unit is one tarot card in length or width to scale of a human figure . The energy body develops first within the one unit going from a linear spinal column to the periphery extremities and becoming biforcated at specific stages so that it is one then 2 then 4 then 8 and then 16 major channels . The circuitry begins as 2 and continues to double as well currently our mincircuits are at 48 and the channels are at 16 . This occurs so that the body grows from 1D on the spine as a line to 2D as on the emerald tablet
to 3D as in the white obelisk and finally begins to take on a new dimensional vibration .

Then the body grows below that unit as the hanged man until it is 2 in length and it bisected at the floor instead of the waist . Then it widens to either side to become 3 units by 2 or a total of 6 . It becomes a half unit higher and lower so that it is now 3 by 4 then continues in length and width . It continues to grow each unit is 8 chakras in length and one tan tien in width . Currently we have our chakras and tan tiens each have 8 chambers , we have 16 sepiroths and 16 more qlippoths and we can project to the 16 th dimension . I believe the vast majority of humans have 7 chakras and 1 / 2 to 1 tarot units and can not project to the 4th dimension by will with recall . I feel that we are constrained by the vibration of the planet and each other and that we are liberated by the spiritual development of those around us in like measure .

Energy continues to flow up and down in a linear path and to also flow in a spiral and in ourboric loops manifested by the heart .
I feel it is dual, yes , but I see it as magnetic and electric and these are the primary forms it becomes more sophisticated in nature developing secondary and tertiary blends of hermetic nature but still can be called male , female or neutral . I believe it can be compared to the forces of physics

electro magnetic.. FIRE EMR increasing from orange to Gold SUN
electro weak .......AKASHA MOON

weak nuclear...... WATER blue
strong nuclear..... FIRE orange
gravity............... EARTH red

dark ...................AIR green

I am still toying with this theory and teasing it out . I feel that quarks more closely relate to the physical nature of hermetic elements though instead of forces so I'll post that on a thread soon .
other. Do you agree?
yes
Do you agree?
basically I feel they release themselves naturally moving as kundalini is wrought to do where it is next needed like a river into a preordained course through the banks .
eyes. Do you agree?
the third eyes and the pineal gland do become stimulated and I believe that other neural pathways are establised too .
Do you agree?
QUESTION: why?
The aya of sorrows is the name of the energy body stage when we first begin to clean out trnasmute and whiten the rear of the energy body , it can feel uncomfortable until it is clean it is like an ear infection , you feel the pounding of the middle ear when it is blocked so it is in the energy body if is euphoric to make it cleaned out .
no there are more difficult spots . I find that when I read the energy body of others the fingers are deplorably weak and lack any colour at all whereas the palm is predictably an area of strength .
Areas of profound weakness
heels , balls of feet, heart to elbows , palms to fingers , ears, back , back of head , back of heart
Areas of strength
insteps, sole to hips , hips to heart , elbows to palms , third eye , crown , heart
Initially Influent
crown , soles and balls of feet , legs , arms , heart , ears , eyes , third eye
Initially Effluent
heels , back of heart , palm ,

Influent and Effluent after a time
soles , heart , palms , throat , third eye

9. Where is this all leading to... :shock:
thanks! :) :)
It is a higher spiritual nature to spend time in development by your dedication you raise the nature of your other selves in your monad , those in your immediate environment , those you have long lasting relationships with more profoundly and help to effect the contagion in the universal mind and thus raise the planet . Selfishly this also allows you benefit so it is a win win situation . You achieve clairient abilities and you manifest a stronger energy body for your next life and for your children . This elevates you to a apprentice teaching role instead of being resigned to a
a spot among the masses of unawares on the karmic treadmill of misery angst and despair .