PDA

View Full Version : Prey on Negs

Illogical1
1st June 2006, 12:06 AM
Has anyone ever used a negs own tactics against it? Say, instead of sending healing energy to someone, stealing a negs energy the same way a psychic vampire would?

I am dealing with a specific neg that I need to by-pass its shield, and if it is trying to attack me, would it be possible to force myself on it the way it does on me?

just curious,
-Illogical

Tom
1st June 2006, 12:37 AM
There is a risk to doing this if it is successful. You won't like the energy you get in the process unless you set up a shield of sorts as a filter to take the good (food) and leave the bad (the thoughts and emotions and other programming). If you can definitely grab onto the neg and at the same time hold the intent to filter what you want from what you don't want, yes. This is not something I've tried, but I have been told by two people who tried it successfully that it is a great energy rush.

wstein
1st June 2006, 05:17 AM
It certainly is possible to use the same techniques they use.

However, in doing so, you are stepping into their turf. This is likely one of their strengths and you are probably giving them an advantage.

I have played with this. I went to the 'free' introductory nights of one of those well known self help organizations (more of a cult really). It was a slow night and several of the 'assistants' isolated me in a room and tried to say I needed their seminars. I proceeded to use the technique they were pushing to defend myself. It was difficult but was successful after 20-30 minutes. Then I was immediately attacked by a very powerful black demon (yes I mean demon). I decided enough was enough and got out of their building and fought the demon on the street (more neutral territory).

Even if you succeed in using their technique against them, they can get you via other means.

My point here is that countering a neg in its domain is very risky and asking for trouble big time.

Tom
1st June 2006, 06:19 AM
The way it was explained to me was that for a neg to affect a human it is necessary to form an energy body much like we have the mind split and an energetic copy to go out to the real-time zone or the astral. This energy body that the neg must form to interact with the physical is what can be consumed, filtering it in the process. The neg then has to go through the process of rebuilding that energy body and during this time other protective measures can be applied. Not that I'm suggesting it; you have to be very confident in your ability to filter that energy to make sure you only get what you can use and not the thoughts and emotions of the neg you are eating. It wouldn't take much to start to cause problems.

mick
1st June 2006, 11:56 PM
The way it was explained to me was that for a neg to affect a human it is necessary to form an energy body much like we have the mind split and an energetic copy to go out to the real-time zone or the astral. This energy body that the neg must form to interact with the physical is what can be consumed, filtering it in the process.
I would very much agree that as a mechanism used by some entities as well as part of some thought form creation methods, I usually use the term 'constructs' in the sense of establishment of an infrastructure which supports some entities types to function local to our space.
I do not suck out the energy, not something that has appealed as it is often a mishmash of stuff but do sometimes having secured some use it remotely as substance for my own tools as it were. That is, refocussing it in order to do some cleaning ops. Otherwise sometimes just securing and dispersing the material/energy before other critters move in for it.

The neg then has to go through the process of rebuilding that energy body and during this time other protective measures can be applied. Not that I'm suggesting it; you have to be very confident in your ability to filter that energy to make sure you only get what you can use and not the thoughts and emotions of the neg you are eating. It wouldn't take much to start to cause problems.
Interestingly noticeable as the structures are reformed and the previously attendant conditions will consolidate as it does. Clear signs of the nature and purpose of such mechanism.
Yes to the thoughts and emotions bit, there will also likely be any number of linkages based upon where the material was previously sourced from to also add to the mess...