PDA

View Full Version : question about chakras

Destynova
1st June 2006, 10:52 AM
During using NEW techniques and some of my own, AND while trying to AP, I've noticed that it seems my solar plexus chakra will extend and leave my body. And not that it bulges out, it actually moves out of my body and extends outward.
It feels massive, I can actually feel it alot, even sometimes when im not using any form of stimuli on my astral body(or whatever you will call it). Sometimes it can feel like an indent, sometimes hot sometimes i just Feel it. At this moment its like 1/2 way inside of me, or atleast thats how it feels.
I don't know if its ever actually fully inside my body, ive never felt it, atleast that i can recall. Everytime i get this sensation I remember the TAPS episode where the medium did a reading while under the thermal chamera and it showed this thingy infront of him doing some crazy shiz.
Im sure somebody knows what this is, and Its probable its not even a chakra, its just what it feels like to me, and its positioning ect.
actually it feels kinda itchy right now O.O tingly.

Destynova
1st June 2006, 10:41 PM
I also noticed that back when i was in karate` i would meditate on my solar plexus chakra, bringing in good energy with each breath and expelling bad chakra with each exhale. That very well could have been it. I noticed now because of this, I feel that I can feel or sense what people are doing or thinking. Look at a photo and know that individual, a picture says a thousand words lol.
I can watch people performing PK or other phenomenon and feel how they did it enabling me to duplicate what i see.

and so, I am to assume nobody here has a clue as to what this is?cause i sure as h... don't :cry:

EDEN
4th June 2006, 04:54 PM
your chakra is not just in your body it expands throughout
your aura. it's possible the reason you are more aware of
this one charka is because you have spent a great deal of
time focusing on it.

CFTraveler
4th June 2006, 09:37 PM
and so, I am to assume nobody here has a clue as to what this is?cause i sure as h... don't Except for EDEN, I know I don't. :cry:

Tom
4th June 2006, 10:01 PM
It isn't really a big deal. It just means that it would be a good idea to work on the other chakras more until they are all equally large and equally active. No one starts out completely balanced. This just sounds like an unusually large imbalance. That just means you might have to work longer at it to develop the other chakras instead for a while. Start with the one you are most reluctant to work with and go from there.