PDA

View Full Version : Let me re-iterate what I want to do

Illogical1
2nd June 2006, 03:07 AM
The beings I am working on getting rid of have some sort of cloaking device- one that i beleive they use to help them get around out atmosphere and to be harder to be seen by lightworkers, sensitives,that sort of thing.

I was told that archangels Meshial and Camiel are waiting to work with me to bypass these beings cloaking device, and that it will relate to a new form of physical healing.

When you heal, you are supposed to put the body at rest so that it may heal itself better- and every time I am around these beings I seem to instantly put up my dukes instead of trying to communicate. SO what I was told to do was learn how to calm myself, allow myself to be strengthened and centered so that I may much more easily bypass them and short circuit their device. That would basically kill the being because this cloak also seem to help them survive here. It would be similar to stealing someone's scuba gear.

I was just curious if I could somehow let these beings get close to me and re-route my energy back to me, so when they try and take my energy, its an open circuit and I'm not feeling drained, allowing me to then work around their energy and put an end to them.

Does any of this make sense or resonate with anyone?

DAN
2nd June 2006, 02:02 PM
Dion Fortune has some info on this in her books. Research some
of her work it might give you a start! She talks alittle about this in her
psychic selfdefense book.

mick
2nd June 2006, 05:09 PM
Dion Fortune has some info on this in her books. Research some
of her work it might give you a start! She talks alittle about this in her
psychic selfdefense book.

From the link list at GOM. http://firehead.org/~pturing/occult/20t ... onfortune/ (http://firehead.org/~pturing/occult/20thcentury/dionfortune/)

GOM links http://gatesofmysticism.net/phpBB2/links.php?c=all

2nd June 2006, 05:32 PM
well, as per the cloak it is something I have encountered before. Myself and others call it "illusion" or "Glamour" depending on the way it is used. What I usually do is that when I am viewing things on the etheric plane (the energy of which can be described here: http://www.gatesofmysticism.net/wiki/in ... itle=Ether (http://www.gatesofmysticism.net/wiki/index.php?title=Ether) ) or the mental plane is that I shatter my field of vision and/or peel away the layer I am seeing to see if there is anything behind it. If there is then usually an illusion has been used and/or you have gained access to another layer of what is going on.

Have you tried any catch-all techniques? You might want to discuss this with Arch Angel Micheal or Arch Angel Gabriel.

mick
2nd June 2006, 08:09 PM
well, as per the cloak it is something I have encountered before. Myself and others call it "illusion" or "Glamour"

and/or peel away the layer I am seeing to see if there is anything behind it. If there is then usually an illusion has been used and/or you have gained access to another layer of what is going on.

Also it fits into the comments by Tom and myself in the adjacent topic that Illogical1 also started where it has fabricated a form. In this variant the form that is being used is likely being manifested on several layers as you say. This reminds of our discussion hereabouts re DK and one of her critters at which time I mentioned that sometimes a critter will manifest a condition into one layer (the etheric say) from a parallel location thus staying obscured.
Another method that I use if the clues to location are weak is to work to establish a signature for the critter and when it slips layers follow the signature. Find this also good if it is using uncharted territory where the visual view is rendered incomplete due to lack of references (interpretation).

3rd June 2006, 06:46 PM
well, as per the cloak it is something I have encountered before. Myself and others call it "illusion" or "Glamour"

and/or peel away the layer I am seeing to see if there is anything behind it. If there is then usually an illusion has been used and/or you have gained access to another layer of what is going on.

Also it fits into the comments by Tom and myself in the adjacent topic that Illogical1 also started where it has fabricated a form. In this variant the form that is being used is likely being manifested on several layers as you say. This reminds of our discussion hereabouts re DK and one of her critters at which time I mentioned that sometimes a critter will manifest a condition into one layer (the etheric say) from a parallel location thus staying obscured.
Another method that I use if the clues to location are weak is to work to establish a signature for the critter and when it slips layers follow the signature. Find this also good if it is using uncharted territory where the visual view is rendered incomplete due to lack of references (interpretation).

Yes, finding and memorizing thier energy signitures has worked wonders for me in the past. :) Often I can even follow the energy signiture past the illusions if they set one up after I have a lock on them :)

violetsky
6th June 2006, 04:41 PM
Dear Illogical1,

Staying calm and focused sounds helpful. If we get fearful we open ourselves up energetically. Anger is less opening but it is energetically exhausting and draining.

As for communicating with these things, that does not sit well with me at all. That would require openning yourself wide open. I would never try to communicate with these things. And remember that illusion is the biggest problem. Anything that tells you archangels are planning to work on you is likely not to be fully trusted. We all want to be saved but...
There are many classes of angels. Archangels very, very rarely interact with mankind. Ego and illusions are high on the list of things with which negs toy to get you to play their game on their terms. All the information from the voices saying to go this way and that, makes it so confusing. It is often best to refuse to play any game and while the voices cannot easily be shutout you do have the choice of not accepting or acting on or believing any of what you hear. Have you seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind"? It is based on a true story. If not I highly recommend you see this movie.

One of the big problems Robert runs into is that people listen so intently to the voices that they will not follow even his simplest request, like taking a mega salt bath. The voices good or bad talk them out of it. Which says something about the supposed good voices people hear. Not to say you do not have truly good voices helping you. Only that the negs will try to emulate this and do the same and confuse the issue so badly it becomes impossible to tell. All that happens as you try to make sense of it all, is you find your beautiful mind getting tangled deeper and deeper in a convoluted mess. An ideal state to have your mind in, for a neg. Best to skip this, unless you are aided by a trained psychologist to weed through the thoughts.

Not long ago Robert got an email from a person who noticed their loved one (who is a psychologist) suddenly started displaying classic signs of possession. The psychologist had recently treated a very mentally disturbed patient. This person forced their loved one who is a psychologist to take a mega salt bath (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=562 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10&BulletinID=562) ). It was a real battle at first. But a huge improvement occurred so the psychologist could be reasoned with without the mind mess. Then a lot more improvement could be made rapidly. Being a psychologist would help with the rapid recovery. Psychologists, psych ward nurses, teachers who are counsellors etc. are at risk at some point in their career for psychic attacks, especially if they help their patients and actually help boot out these things. The attack can be slow and almost unnoticed or as in this psychologists case it can come on so rapidly and hard the mind is not able to cope with the sudden shift and force of what hit them. Two very different neg attack tactics but both very effective if counter measures are not taken.

A good psychologist can help a person remove programming and heal core hurts that causes a person to be disturbed and allows these things to so effectively mess with the mind. Combining psychology with Robert's techniques is a powerful mixture.

Best Wishes to you,
Violetsky