PDA

View Full Version : Remote Hearing through OBE

Aunt Clair
24th November 2012, 04:30 AM
While lying in bed convalescing in hospital last week, the ghost of a thin tall old man walked through my wall. I was not on any medication nor in trance at the time but I was relaxed and sleepy having just wakened. The spirit bent over and wiggling his fingers in front of my face, smiled and said,"Oh you can see me darling!". I asked him telepathically in a quiet mind to mind speech,so as not to bring attention to myself in a busy hospital. I had a TIA and the doctors were concerned about my depression. I did not want to make them suspicious of my sanity. So I apologised but told him I could not relay messages under these circumstances. He laughed goodnaturedly and told me he was going to rather enjoy attempting to give a few messages to his rellies himself. Then he walked through the wall back to his room. I was sort of sucked out of my body in the draft he made or the gentle whirlpool if you will. I found myself disoriented and unable to see. I was in him ! All the live people in the room appeared to be moving very quickly and I suspect that their vibration was faster than his . I could not see any faces ! All the live people appeared like jewel coloured shadow silhouettes, sort of like smeared chalk drawings. Concurrently I remained awake and curious in my own room of the hospital. Then just as quickly I returned to my body but curiously the hearing remained without any vision. His son was standing there talking on the mobile phone complaining that he did not know when he would be there as his father had just died.

CFTraveler
24th November 2012, 04:12 PM
I had a TIA and the doctors were concerned about my depression. Are you home now? How are you?

Aunt Clair
24th November 2012, 11:55 PM
Yes I was in hospital nine days but I am home recovering now. Thanks.

CFTraveler
25th November 2012, 01:17 AM
Hugs.