PDA

View Full Version : Questions and a theory

Sachiel
30th June 2005, 07:09 PM
Well, one day I was attempting a projection, and I think that this is the closest I have ever gotten. The strange thing is...

Suddenly it was like I felt my third eye open, and looking into the back of my eyelids into the flurry of colored dots that I usually see was actually like having my physical eyes open. However, there was no central flash like most describe when their third eye opens. Did mine open? what happened?

Also, shortly after this most of the colored dots turned whitish grey and suddenly the scape of this vision grew warped and distorted and eventually caved into a long tube/tunnellike way. What was that?

And also a theory. Though I know some people don't believe in magic like I do I will still give it a shot because I know some do.

Actually, I need to go...I'll post it later.

violetsky
1st July 2005, 12:59 PM
Dear Sachiel,

This is likely the beginning of a tube type projection that stopped before projection occurred. Robert briefly discusses these types of projections in his book Astral Dynamics. They happen mostly when one projects from the head chakras, especially the brow chakra. We tend to project out of the most active and open chakra at the time we are attempting projection.

I'd like to take a second to mention the sensations associated with the gradual progression of a chakra opening for those interested in this topic. I find saying a chakra is open or not open sort of ambiguous and personally prefer talking about degrees of activation or opening.
Progression of chakra activation and opening:
- feeling pressure in location of chakra
- to feeling tingling or burning sensations (burning if opening is rapid)
- to feeling a pulsing sensation
- to feeling chakra turns (sometimes wobbly)
- to feeling the turns get more balanced, smooth and even
- to feeling the chakra growing in size
- to feeling full vibrant strong healthy turns

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

Sachiel
1st July 2005, 01:39 PM
Cool. So my projection attempt ALMOST worked.

Now I'm left wondering why it didn't...

Thanks.

mhat
2nd July 2005, 05:58 AM
cool thanks for the descrpition of chakra activation. I can feel some sort of bubbly feeling in my heart and brow chakras after a couple of deep relaxing breaths...i've felt all my chakras except the throat and crown...and i don't know why...although i've heard of 8th,9th and 10th chakras as well and i've yet to feel those either

Sachiel
2nd July 2005, 01:10 PM
Good job, then!

Most of my chakras are active, but my crown is too open, per se, and my heart is as closed as it can be, which basically made my mom cry. Too bad for her.

Chakras are VERY important; work on them every day to keep them balanced and you will have no physical problems that did not exist.

Also, the heart is namebly important, considering it has influence over the astral body (And I know we all want to project) and also our love life.

Thanks.