PDA

View Full Version : Distance Reiki Attunement

Blue Mage
4th June 2006, 12:37 PM
The other day I requested a reiki attunement from the guy who runs http://www.xehupatl.com, I got the first attunement last night. I suppose it could be a coincidence, but after the scheduled time I got an allergic reaction. My nose got all stuffed up and my eyes got all itchy and swollen. It is allergy season, but I haven't gotten such a strong reaction in years. Do reiki attunements boost the immune system ordinarily?

Tom
4th June 2006, 06:15 PM
Reiki tends to stir up things that have been dormant for the purpose of flushing them out. That's why you might get sick or an old injury will start to hurt again.

If you like the attunements from Stefan, you might want to get the "audio empowerments" from Ole Gabrielsen ( http://www.olegabrielsen.com/ ) because Ole has created newer and stronger versions of several of his systems.

Blue Mage
4th June 2006, 06:29 PM
Thanks. :D What is your experience with the stuff at the link you posted?

Tom
4th June 2006, 08:12 PM
I'd say that the improvements that Ole has made in his systems really are worth the extra cost. They really are a lot more effective because there is a lot more conscious involvement in their use. Ole made them into 2-3 minute meditations rather than 2 or 3 though processes to trigger the use of the systems.

Rayson
5th June 2006, 03:53 PM
Tom- for someone tight on the money- which ones would you recommend most? Star has always spoken very highly of you, so I trust your judgement (-;

Tom
5th June 2006, 04:17 PM
Solar Light Reiki has always been my favorite since learning it, but before that gold reiki was my favorite. Lunar Light Reiki is nice to balance the Solar Light with.

violetsky
6th June 2006, 01:23 AM
Dear Blue Mage,

The major problem I find with Reiki attunements is that the energy that flows through tends to be very high vibration. This can cause blockages to give way perhaps more rapidly than I would feel comfortable. Sudden releases in blockages can cause energy to rush up to the next blockage and even cause unusual responses in a few people. I do not know if this happened in your case. I do not have enough info to really know. I personally prefer Robert's way of working on blockages which is more gradual and more under my own control. But that is just me.

I find the high energy of Reiki tends not to be very grounding. Grounding energy is important for balance. I notice some of the people teaching Reiki in the area I live in are incorporating North American Indian or other grounding techniques to help with this. My recommendation is that you take the Reiki gradually and make sure you have a full recovery back to what you feel comfortable with before getting the next session. A few aquaintances found too much Reiki too fast to be a definite problem. Too much of any good thing can be like this.

Very Best Wishes,
Violetsky

Skydancer
14th June 2006, 05:41 AM
I am a RM also and agree with Violet. I have found that most people rush into Reiki and various energy attunements for the feeling of bliss or any feeling of energy at all etc, then get ungrounded or too much clearing all at once. Ease into it gently and it will be gentle to you. :)

Blue if you get further reactions go slower and leave more time between attunements, drink extra water, take extra baths, showers etc. Water is very healing. Get extra sleep if you can if you're tired. Clearing symptoms usually pass in anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks.

Tom
14th June 2006, 04:19 PM
Unless I'm getting clearing symptoms, I'm not satisfied I'm doing everything I can to develop my energy. At this point I have to really go to extremes to keep things moving along. Even 20 consecutive attunements no longer works that way for me, even though they do feel nice. No more cleansing symptoms from something so little, but for someone starting out that would probably be enough to get really, really sick.

Blue Mage
15th June 2006, 11:15 AM
I'm all right. For a while I had been detoxing using various methods anyway. I'm glad I got the attunement, my health seems to have improved after only some merely uncomfortable symptoms.