PDA

View Full Version : Strange Experience

Niketas
26th November 2012, 07:24 PM
Hey there, so recently I had tried do have an OBE but during my exit something had held me back. Previously when I was younger I can clearly remember having OBEs and passing through the vibrational stage but today was completely different, it was out of the ordinary from what I was used to. Once I entered the vibrational stage and tried using the 'ladder method' I literally felt something grab my right bicep(it felt in-between both ethereal and physical and it left a lingering pain on there for about an hour or so) and it was restricting me from exiting. I refused to give up though because I can remember trying to keep pulling myself up but I kept being dragged back down to my physical body.

I can also remember feeling a stinging pain on my foot, so to say anyway from my experience. There was also a kind of growling sound I kept hearing. I can't really say if that was also due to me trying to exit my physical body.

I was reading around on the forum, others seemed to have a similar experience as I did in terms of not being able to leave past the vibrational stage. Basically, I feel as though it basically sums it all the way up to be a 'Dweller'(though, correct me if I'm wrong). I'd really appreciate some advice on what to do with the current situation. I gotta say though, I'm really determined not to give up and keep going through my next round, even though it freaked me out.

Thank you!
And much love :)

CFTraveler
26th November 2012, 08:13 PM
It could be a dweller, I'd say most of the time it's either that or your own subconscious fears- either way, keep trying, and if it makes you feel better do something like taking a salt bath or open in protection, just for your own peace of mind.
Welcome to the forums, Niketas.

Niketas
28th November 2012, 02:54 PM
Ah, thank you! I was able to be successful. I can't really remember much of what happened though but it's not going to stop me from trying it out more often now. :)