PDA

View Full Version : Life is magic, stay strong!!

master of maya
5th June 2006, 05:29 AM
Found out on the weekend that another friend has killed himself, he was quiet and reserved and had a kind heart I will miss him dearly. I have known him since school. I do not intend to dampen the spirits of you lovely people it's just that this is the third person I know who has ended their own life in the last year, so to anyone who is considering doing this to themselves, you must have faith, talk to your friends and family. They will see your blight and give you the love you long for.

It's so easy to see the negative because the majority of people are like that, they constantly look outside of themselves for happiness, searching for their sense of reason in materialism or destructive relationships and seem to get worse day by day and will continue to fall till they see those shackles and break free.

It is easy to loose yourself and your will for life when these vampires are always trying to drag us down. They see us flying and can't stand to see someone content, they try and pull us back to their level, they try to dam our river and stop us flowing, don't let them defeat you, be strong carry on and flow down that river to the beauty that life has to offer, magic is everywhere, open your heart and open your eyes and you will see it.

Nature will respond so listen, listen to her as she welcomes a kind and searching soul, listen to that welcolming from the birds and beast that roam the land. Know that you walk hand in hand with the brave and the loving and the true spiritual warriors of our time for this is our time to shine and we shall shine so brightly that we cross the borders of space itself and reach the heavens... - Master of Maya

Love and light keep all souls bright.

sash
5th June 2006, 07:35 AM
I just wanted to say that this is beautiful, master of maya, it really touched my heart. This thread is much needed, thank you for creating it.

master of maya
5th June 2006, 11:36 AM
I am from a small town of roughly 15 thousand people located in the state of Queensland in Australia. It did not surprise me in the least to hear that we have the highest rate of suicides per capita in all of Australia and perhaps the world.

The sadness I feel here is almost too much to bear and the anger and hate that some who live here resonate is enough to make even the most content of souls stir as they hear it, see it, and feel it. The thought of flying away has been with me from childhood, though my guides would allways intervene showing me the love this world has to offer.

I will save my story for another time but would like to say thankyou to all you kind souls who contribute to the love and beauty of this world, every kind action and thought of love is like throwing a stone into a pond and watching the ripples spread out, vibrating and touching the hearts of all that welcome it, and the more love we spread the more hate and fear we shed.....

sash
5th June 2006, 03:52 PM
I am from a small town of roughly 15 thousand people located in the state of Queensland in Australia. It did not surprise me in the least to hear that we have the highest rate of suicides per capita in all of Australia and perhaps the world.

The sadness I feel here is almost too much to bear and the anger and hate that some who live here resonate is enough to make even the most content of souls stir as they hear it, see it, and feel it. The thought of flying away has been with me from childhood, though my guides would allways intervene showing me the love this world has to offer.

I will save my story for another time but would like to say thankyou to all you kind souls who contribute to the love and beauty of this world, every kind action and thought of love is like throwing a stone into a pond and watching the ripples spread out, vibrating and touching the hearts of all that welcome it, and the more love we spread the more hate and fear we shed.....

I spent 10 years living in Queensland until 2001. However, this is something that has been affecting those close to me most only in the last most recent years.

Indeed I think that this is an epidemic not exclusive to any one area. I have only been able to gain true understanding by being in the position myself. It is truly difficult to see the light from that perspective.

Not many can transcribe a meaning as beautiful and sincere as that which lies behind your words.

Thank you again.

5th June 2006, 07:15 PM
That really is beautiful, Master of Maya. While we should always do our best to help those in that much need, it must always be remembered that every soul makes it's own way. When someone takes their own life, it is their choice and the responsibility of that act does not fall on the people around them. Too often, family and friends blame themselves and end up wreaking their own lives. Very often, there is nothing that anyone could have done to change things. Should I have talked to them more? Should I have demanded that they get professional help? Should I have stayed with them to keep them from doing this to themselves?

I understand these feelings because my father took his own life. I have had conversations with him since, and he is doing fine. One of the things that suicides regret the most is the lost opportunity for spiritual growth. Another is to recognize the pain that was created in their wake...in the ones who they left behind. As in all things, a balance must be found. There is no retribution for suicides, but the spiritual growth that they cut short will manifest itself in other ways. They will often be born into the same kind of circumstances that led to them taking their life the first time. They will face similar challenges and may take their life again. The Karmic Wheel turns again and again, until they learn to rise above their challenges and make the spiritual leaps that they know they ultimately want to make.

Someone else very close to me in my family has thought of taking their own life many times. When I helped open this person up to the possibilites that spirituality holds for them, and they understood that balance is necessary for growth, this person chose to stay and change their life for the better. Depression often has a genetic component. It definitely runs in my family along with psychic ability. But, the depression can be fought and overcome. Sometimes it's a daily battle. No one's life is perfect. But, the moments when the beauty of life shines through are worth the days of sadness.

Faerydust
8th July 2006, 12:54 AM
It crossed my mind while reading this that I was once told that Australia was the area where they would send off those they had deemed condemned, or criminal in some way.
I wonder then, if perhaps all of the negative energy coming from those who were truly negative in intent, and those who were no doubt wrongfully accused, has affected the flow in the environment, thus creating this anger which was proposed in above posts.

Just a thought.
May their souls be well and their Angels with them.

Always no peace
-Faerydust