PDA

View Full Version : while using the bwgen

Blue Mage
5th June 2006, 11:11 AM
I'm only on the first week of MAP. Yesterday while listening to the brainwave generator preset for the week, while sitting in a chair with my eyes closed, a couple of times I felt this sensation of being lifted up, mostly in my forehead. It would suprise me and then go away. What was that?

CFTraveler
5th June 2006, 12:51 PM
It could be your energy body loosening up or some other type of perceptual readjustment to the entrainment process. As you go along with different presets, see if you continue to experience this.
BTW, you don't have any kind of epileptic condition, do you?

Blue Mage
6th June 2006, 12:28 AM
No, I do not have an epilectic condition

CFTraveler
6th June 2006, 12:26 PM
No, I do not have an epilectic condition Well good! Then keep on experimenting- I'm curious as to whether different presents have different (and discernible) effects. When I started the program, probably in the first month, some presets actually made my muscles twitch, while others didn't. It wasn't disturbingly strong, but noticeable.

Blue Mage
9th June 2006, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I know those muscle twitches. I get them when trying to relax, like falling asleep or trying to OBE. It seems like a very common thing. Maybe it's what they call in the east, "kriyas", I'm not expert on that kind of thing though.

While listening to the deep relaxation one, for week 2, the day before yesterday... I thought I could hear a voice faintly in the background. It was too faint to really judge, but I found it rather disturbing and couldn't listen to it with my eyes closed anymore. Maybe it was just interference... or because I was listening to it in exported wav format. Yesterday I listened to it straight from the program and I didn't get that strange noise.

Blue Mage
9th June 2006, 11:18 AM
Also, one time while listening to the BwGen, unexplicably, suddenly I got this intense itch in one of my ears. I had to take out the headphone and pause the wav I was playing. The timer said 4:44, a time I often catch on a digital clock, second only to 11:11.

Whoa... two of my posts in this thread are at 11:11.