PDA

View Full Version : swimming?

boris
5th June 2006, 07:11 PM
would going for a swim/ regular swimming be a good way to utilise moving water to deter/ remove clinging negs?

would they just jump back on again afterwards? pros/cons with this idea please!

thanks.

CFTraveler
5th June 2006, 07:18 PM
Well, according to RB the reason that moving water works is because the current in it (water current, that is) will deplete the neg so much it can't maintain it's energetic hold on this physical existence, so if you are swimming in a river (or salt pool, like I have), if you stay long enough it will leave them so drained that they can't come back immediately. So, technically, it should keep them 'on their side of the veil' at least until they replenish their energy to come back, or lose interest and not come back at all. Having said that, some people say that this hasn't worked long term for them, however, whether what they have is garden-variety negs is another thread.

DAN
6th June 2006, 08:46 PM
CFTraveler

What do you mean by garden variety negs, i thought its under assumption they are very difficult to class! Thats why there just negs.

Dan

CFTraveler
6th June 2006, 09:24 PM
I guess I should have said 'astral wildlife' as opposed to higher level demons or thoughtforms, or even malicious human projectors?

DAN
6th June 2006, 10:47 PM
I'm just trying to get on the same page. Astral wildlife would this be astral spiders, snakes ,squids, ect. Does replicas of negs or demons
fall into this category. This is a guess of mine the lower level and replicas
are the hardest to get rid of, once there in there staying.

Dan

wstein
7th June 2006, 02:17 AM
I would say that 'garden variety' is anything that is looking for an anonymous one time interaction (usually energy snack at your expense). Note that it may unintentionally encounter you again if you hang out in its territory. They also would not be able to seriously harm you under normal circumstances.

As such 'garden variety' is a behavioral and danger classification rather than a specific 'species'.

Classing of physical creatures is not that easy either. A bee is literally a 'garden variety' creature. They represent no serious threat unless you are allergic to their venom. Then they can be a life threatening problem.

CFTraveler
7th June 2006, 02:22 AM
Dan wrote:
Does replicas of negs or demons
fall into this category. This is a guess of mine the lower level and replicas
are the hardest to get rid of, once there in there staying. Then I would categorize them as thoughtforms, and if they're resisting countermeasures it's because they're being maintained by their creators or 'adopters'.

In the past I had dealings with what I thought was a demon but I was never sure if he was a replica/thoughtform because as soon as I dealt with him (not by fighting, but by talking) I was taken to a holy place and went through some kind of initiation (of the good kind.) So I think that it wasn't a real demon, but a test or process of symbol I had to get through.