PDA

View Full Version : Stars

GRANT
4th December 2012, 10:26 PM
I watch the stars every night for years. Has anyone noticed the slight shift of the stars. Although we still point toward the pole star, it appears to me our orbit (the inclination either about our Sun or the Sun's orbit's inclination around the galaxy) has changed somewhat to give a more southernly view of the stars. A show on the Discovery channel said that our orbit did in fact change: but, they didn't know why.
Grant

CFTraveler
4th December 2012, 10:57 PM
Can you tell me what show this was (do you remember the title?) This seems very interesting, I'd like to watch it.

PauliEffect
8th December 2012, 08:45 PM
Perhaps through precession (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession_%28astronomy%29).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/Praezession2.png/220px-Praezession2.png

GRANT
10th December 2012, 10:38 PM
Sorry for the delay.
Unfortuneately I don't remember the show; but, it had to be one of the Discovery shows. It was about the Galaxies and it was a new show. I saw it within the past two months. It showed our movement around the galaxy and we orbit in a scallop shell type, oscillating up and down as we revolve. Maybe this is the reason, I notice because I watch the sky almost every night for years. I have a curious question that no one has answered. If Uranus's axes is rotated so sharply, why does its moons still orbiy its equator. I can see the planet getting knocked over but the moons should stay in their original orbit. Also, I read that our Solar System did not form in the Milky Way; but in the Sagittarius Galaxy and was captured during our collision with it. That proves to me that life is transferred from galaxy to galaxy.

Grant

CFTraveler
11th December 2012, 01:13 AM
Hey Grant. It only proves that both galaxies are capable of producing life, as scientists can't tell if life started before or after the transfer. I think life is older than our galaxy and is in other places, and I think that it probably originated somewhere else, and seeded us. But it's just an opinion.

GRANT
11th December 2012, 10:31 PM
Yes, that is true. Ok outside this subject--I've written before about multiple Astral bodies at the same time. I don't know how to explain it, but, Robert seemed to imply that it was possible, but maybe a disorder. Ok Maybe I'm nuts in the phyical plane, but also in the astral plane---OMG party's over.
Anyway Saturday night, I was sitting on my porch and thought I saw what was a "shadow" person. I thought, maybe I projected and one of my astral bodies did not get back in. So, as an experiment, I figured if it is an astral body of mine, I should be able to see out of "its" eyes. I closed mine and I was instantly looking out of "his". When I opened my eyes, the body was gone, maybe reassimilated back into mine.

Grant

CFTraveler
11th December 2012, 11:23 PM
You're not nuts, it sounds just like feedback happening. I've had this happen before, so if you're nuts, well, we both are.

IA56
12th December 2012, 09:20 AM
I watch the stars every night for years. Has anyone noticed the slight shift of the stars. Although we still point toward the pole star, it appears to me our orbit (the inclination either about our Sun or the Sun's orbit's inclination around the galaxy) has changed somewhat to give a more southernly view of the stars. A show on the Discovery channel said that our orbit did in fact change: but, they didn't know why.
Grant

Does it have to do with the tip of the axel so it shifts the poles?? As I understood it this happens regularly but it takes many years or eons to happen, and that it has reasently happen again and this gives more the southernly view...I do not know about this toppics but I tell what is said to me, and I can only say what was said, I canīt explaine because I do not know anything about this thingīs, never studied and in fact are not interested eighder.

GRANT
13th December 2012, 01:03 AM
All I can say is that we are still pointing at the pole star; so something else shifted. I think it is our orbit.

Added note to CFT--I've seen several of my bodies all connected in line with the Silver Cord. Some sleeping and some aware. We were able to use eachothers consciousness and awareness.

Grant