PDA

View Full Version : meeting resistance

susan
6th December 2012, 05:22 PM
Hi, I think I had another quick OBE last night. First in a number of weeks.
As I was aware of slowly raising above my body I thought to head straight upwards but changed my mind very quickly and decided to try heading down , which is what happened.
Everything was dark but I wasn't sure if this was as it was or if I just had no vision.
I was aware of travelling with speed but after a few seconds I felt a resistence, like walking in a strong wind against you but no wind. I did pass through it though.
I seemed to have done a circle because shortly after I was above my body entering it with a bit of a bumpy landing.
All day I have felt as if I have wind in the sternum area.
I was travelling at speed and not slowly.
Any ideas what the resistance could have been?

Aunt Clair
7th December 2012, 01:59 AM
Everything was dark but I wasn't sure if this was as it was or if I just had no vision.
Have you projected before? Do you recall seeing without the physical eyes in a vision, dreamstate projection or an obe before? I ask because I am interested in the development of beginning levels of clairvoyance.

I was aware of travelling with speed but after a few seconds I felt a resistence, like walking in a strong wind against you but no wind. I did pass through it though.
Clairsentience often develops before clairvoyance. Other projectors remark about winds. Robert Bruce calls this Astral Wind is in his writing.

I seemed to have done a circle because shortly after I was above my body entering it with a bit of a bumpy landing.All day I have felt as if I have wind in the sternum area.I was travelling at speed and not slowly.Any ideas what the resistance could have been?.You seem to be sensitive to energy. Air energy is felt as wind and could be perceived after the obe, particularly if the air energy has been used by the human energy body to manifest new energy centres or to develop existing energy centres. There is a channel beneath the sternum which moves energy from the heart to the head or from the head to the heart. Perhaps you feel energy building up there to open this channel or develop it. And you could feel what is called a 'blockage' there. To ease energy blockages gently move the energy by drawing flow from crown to toes. NEW by Robert Bruce is an excellent preparation to feel and move energy. And you might try raising the dragon a technique which draws the flow up and down the spine , too;
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3911-Method-to-Raise-Specific-Elemental-Energies&highlight=raising+dragon
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?4118-Removing-Energy-Blockages&highlight=raising+dragon
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,333.0.html

CFTraveler
7th December 2012, 01:15 PM
For more info on Astral Wind, here's a link:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?198-Part-6
And scroll down to 'Future Wind'.
And thank you Aunt Clair for thinking of it.

susan
9th December 2012, 03:32 PM
Thank you both. Very interesting, good to know it exists. I suppose if I had no sight this would have been a waste of time.
Aunt Clair, Yes I,ve been projecting for about 7 years now with full vision exept for 2 times. The 2nd time it happened I commanded vision and it worked.I didn't have any of the clairs....untill recently.
2 nights ago I woke up feeling my stomach was turning upside down like on a roller coaster ride.
Last night I knew I was on my side and was in that semi trance stage when I see a television screen with a man on it. The face meant nothing. Next I'm just above my body swaying backwards and forwards. This went on for ages so I tried to shoot straight up but nothing happened. I can now hear paper rustling, drawers being opened.
I knew this wasn't anything to focus on but then a presence came and stood behind me where I was lying and I could feel the dents in the mattress as 2 hands are placed behind me and I knew they were looking over me . All I had to do was to turn round and look at them but like an idiot I got scared incase it wasn't a pretty sight and woke myself up.
Its okay thinking you can and will face anything but when put to the test your true feeli

susan
9th December 2012, 03:41 PM
(sorry, my internet keeps breaking up.and when I,m writing it goes on auto save but not all is saved)

When put to the test your true feelings take over.
Interestingly only 3-4 days ago I wrote in my journal of my concern that this was all rubbish and if any one found the journal I would be put on medication and pitied. ( Isuppose we all would)
I went to bed each night asking for any guidance to work with me, get closer. teach me . show themselves if possible.
I think I,ve blown a good opportunity to meet one.