PDA

View Full Version : Weird experience

Clstwrldpntnxt
30th June 2005, 08:43 PM
(Sorry for bad english)
This happened last night.
I went to bed and tried to proyect. I was in a trance state but just for a few minutes then I was fully awake. Later I just intented to sleep.
At that moment I wasn't trying to proyect but I went into the trance against my will. I began to fell exit sensations and entered and hypnogogic state and at the same time the hypnogogia hapenned I felt the exit was about to happen, and it kind of did, but intstead of proyecting in to the RTZ I found my self inside a lucid dream; some kind of bright yellow room with a fractal figure on the walls, then I woke up.
I don't know how to clasify this experience, Is it posible to gain consciousness at the very moment your entering a lucid dream, or maybe I proyected directly to the astral plain instead of the RTZ, or maybe both, What do you think this experience was? :D

Manix
30th June 2005, 09:52 PM
It's not unheard of to "project" directly into a Lucid dream. Some nights, this is all I accomplish. Why it occurs, I can't say. Perhaps your mind momentarily focuses on a passing image and you are drawn into the image rather than the RTZ. Much like you are able to re-enter a dream after a brief awakening during the night.

kevstar
16th August 2005, 07:22 AM
Something similar's happened to me. Sound like a WILD to me (wake-induced lucid dream). I was going to sleep, but I was pretty awake, and the dream kinda faded in on me, and I never felt like I really "fell alseep." Did it happen gradually for you, or really quick?

lowell
21st November 2006, 06:47 AM
This sounds like possible "phasing" and the mind split effect combined. It happened to me one morning, I became aware in a DEEP trance and willed myself to project only to find myself flying around in a dream world. i think my shadow memory is from my physical dream mind and not of my OBE.... which I believe DID happen, I just can't remember that half of the "memory" if you will.