PDA

View Full Version : Possiblity of human interference

josh437781
7th December 2012, 11:57 PM
For a while I've been trying to remove a negative energetic thoughtform. Recently it has come to my attention that a peron or spirit could possibly be empowering the thoughtform by sending it energy when I use countermeasures to remove or reduce it's existence. Although I have not been able to acertain this myself, it was mentioned to me by a psychic, and I have also found it odd that many self-defense methods for the removal of thoughtforms and spirits have not resulted in the complete extermination of this TF. However, even though I have thoroughly used these methods without lasting sucess, I suspect that they may have had some effect in the past (but not recently for the most part) because they have possibly reduced the effects of psychic attacks, and they have also caused, it seems, on the part of the thoughtform, intense petribution, fear, stress, and hatrid, which, when considering the minimal effects of the countermeasures and their subsequent lack of a termination, adds to my suspicions.
Also, around the time this thoguhtform seemed to come into exstence, I was living with people with negative entitiy attatchments, had removed some from myself who may have been hanging around, and had run into a large amount of "healers" who lied to me a lot and caused me to waste thousands of dollars on them. I have stopped speaking to all the healers but not with all the other people who may be indirectly or directly involved because they are neccesary parts of my life.
I'm not 100% certain that this thoughtform is getting energy from eternal sources, but if it is, can anyone tell me how I might go about reducing some of the of influxation of external energy?

ButterflyWoman
8th December 2012, 02:15 AM
My instinct here is to tell you cut ties, and keep cutting, in combination with psychic shielding. It can take a while to get through a lot of psychic ties, but it does help. Cut cut cut, shield shield shield. That's what I'd be doing, for sure.