PDA

View Full Version : Dreams I have are OBE's?

TonyC
9th June 2006, 07:24 AM
I was wondering, I usually have alot of dreams and in alot of these dreams i usually have some kind of telekenisis to where i can move objects and other abilities, It seems when i use these powers alot I gain headaches but only after using them to the extreme. For example, I will dream of moving dishes and objects around the room in the hundreds for large amounts of time and I will start to feel worn out and begin getting a headache. Am I in the Astral Plane, dreaming or what because sometimes i wake up with a headache afterwards. These dreams happen once every few days. Also I was wondering the more you use your energy in the astral plane does this help work on how much energy you can hold in yourself, Rephrased... The more energy you use in the Astral or Real-Time Planes do you gain more storage space for energy in later OBE's?

P.S.

Sorry for being all over the boards like this if it is annoying anyone ill stop posting as much im. Just learning alot in a small amount of time, and would like to help others as much as im being helped im just looking to maybe understand more about myself and what im capable of.

Aunt Clair
9th June 2006, 11:23 AM
Yes we can acquire more storage capacity by working in the astral and by using energy in Astral we learn how we might be able to use it better on Earth .

I feel that the purpose is to use all the forums . Being all over the boards can be the best use as long as your threads are in the appropriate place and they are appropriate and not redundant .