PDA

View Full Version : Felt my etheric hand?

kiwibonga
9th June 2006, 12:02 PM
Something odd happened the other day... I was trying to enter trance, and after all my muscles went numb, I felt as though my hands were in my sides, even though I knew for a fact they were a few inches from my body.

It just felt so real, I thought... "Well, maybe my hand is actually on me and not next to me." I moved a little and lost focus.

Right at that moment, I felt something crawl from my navel to my side, and jump into my left hand. It felt like a snake, except it had some kind of electric quality to it... Like an electric eel was in my bed!

I was terrified, I started looking around everywhere for a giant insect of some kind! I did not find anything odd in there, nor did I have any marks or any signs that anything came to disrupt me.

Energy literally jumped from my side into my hand, as if it went back in place as soon as I regained awareness of the physical. I felt something so real I could have sworn it was physical.

Has anyone had this kind of experience?

I'm wondering if this is what your awareness hands are supposed to feel like when you reach a good level with NEW... I really have no idea how to reproduce this, though... I wasn't even that close to reaching a trance...

CFTraveler
9th June 2006, 01:05 PM
I've had a feeling like that but with my legs- it feels like having 2 pairs of legs-weird. Interestingly, NEW intensified this perception at first but now it seems to regulate it. The electric jumping feeling thing, however, is new to me. :shock: