PDA

View Full Version : Question about smudging and fumigation

josh437781
11th December 2012, 06:20 PM
When sulfur is burned in censers for fumigation, in additon to preventing accidental inhalation, is it also neccesary to protect the eyes?

Also, recently I tried a clensing method I found that involves combining espom salts (which I think also contain suflur) and rubbing alchohol in an old coffee cup or iron skillet, lighting the two on fire, and using the flame to burn away negative energy. When I did this to burn some of the energy away from a negative thoughtform, I encountered strange physical sensations that involved pressure and spiking sensations. The sensations were experienced on the area where some parts of the thoughtform the thoughtform was.

I'm not sure if this was an attack of some kind or if it was a direct result of attatchemnts being dissolved, or even if it was possibly some attempt to make me thing this method is more effective than it is, but can anyone tell me if it is common to feel such energetic sensations when entities are loosing their energy and attatchments?

And I'm also wondering if smudging effects entiites and attatchments that are inside the body.\
And for the last thing, are Dragon's bood and Sage only effective for repelling negs, or do they actually destory negative energy?