PDA

View Full Version : The master shift 12.12.12

Johnthelegoman
12th December 2012, 07:32 PM
Www.themastershift.com

Let is all participate in this global meditation today!!

CFTraveler
12th December 2012, 08:52 PM
Ha ha I was coming to post it and you beat me to it!
http://www.themastershift.com/The_Master_Shift/Home.html

Johnthelegoman
12th December 2012, 09:10 PM
Please delete mine and post it then if you could so more people might take note of it and join us

ButterflyWoman
12th December 2012, 10:21 PM
Too late. It's the 13th here, and as of the time of this posting, has been for over nine hours. ;)

DarkChylde
12th December 2012, 11:14 PM
did u see how pple were going ga ga goo goo on fb how it's 12.12.12 , i saw party pictures where pple were cutting the tripe 12 cake :shock:

i slept my triple 12 away...mostly , couldn't be helped though was too tired from the day before , bummer :?

Johnthelegoman
12th December 2012, 11:46 PM
I don't know If it's about the date itself to me it's about everyone spreading positive consciousness around he world at around he same time. I think the date is partly maybe a marketing mechanism to get everyone involved.

12.12.12.12.12 is over for me too it's 6:30pm here on the 12th but I'm still goin to try and spread some positive vibes tonight with everyone

DarkChylde
13th December 2012, 01:26 AM
haan exactly like that , remember when they said all the computers will crash in 2000 , that caught on like wildfire too (they were selling the 2000 'survival packages') , people starting hoarding things and whatnot.

CFTraveler
13th December 2012, 02:18 AM
Maybe it's cool because it's the last triple digit day of the century?

ButterflyWoman
13th December 2012, 02:24 AM
Well, it is interesting. :)

But as we all know, it's just an arbitrary system of measuring time. It's not 12-12-12 on the Chinese calendar, or the Jewish one, etc. (Just the Roman one; honestly, you can't escape the influence of the Romans no matter what you do, but that's a rant for a different day and probably a different forum ;)).

First one I experienced, though I didn't realise it at the time, was 6-6-66. Oooh, creepy! ;)

I'll just hang out for 2-2-22 and see what happens. Admittedly, a different kind of numerical pattern, but still a repeating one. The 12-12-12 one is one of a pattern that you get every year for the first twelve years of a century and then not for the rest of the century, but there are plenty of other interesting patterns, too.

And, yeah, I'm going to admit openly, I'm not very impressed by numbers, really. I know Pythagoras and his followers and even some modern mathematicians are of the opinion that numbers form the structure of the universe, and for all I know, they're entirely right, but I can't see it (dyscalculia; you can Google it if you care what that is).

(Note: I hope this comes across as I intend it, which is with a playful and conversational tone. I am often misunderstood in plain text, no matter how many emoticons I use. My tongue is pressed in my cheek, though, and I'm just having a bit of fun with the whole numbers thing.)

DarkChylde
13th December 2012, 03:16 AM
i did wake up late evening and sat with my grandmother for a bit
i told her how important the date was and she asked what was supposed to happen today , since i guess it felt like a regular day to her
i said i didn't know , but sure feels like a "significant" date , we both drank coca cola on that note :-D

CFTraveler
13th December 2012, 02:21 PM
Cheers!

Barry
21st December 2012, 12:57 PM
Very interesting experiment, I tried it yesterday evening right before going to bed.

I was having a headache though so not sure if I was 100%. I did feel a great "vibe" for the color green and I felt my stomach/belly area pretty hard when it was blue. Not sure if it means anything.

I'll attempt it again today if I have the chance though, it was pretty relaxing :) .

CFTraveler
21st December 2012, 02:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0G8XJNz4bY

Johnthelegoman
21st December 2012, 04:29 PM
Well done cft. I alway think of a certain scene in a movie when i hear that son and its quite comical.

Does this end of the mayan calabder mean were ofically in the age of aquarius or have we been?

Let there be peace!

CFTraveler
21st December 2012, 08:41 PM
I read somewhere that it started on the winter solstice (not necessarily 'coincidence', it being an established point of the earth's seasons), that being this morning.
But not being astronomically or astrologically savvy, I can't be 100% sure.
On edit:
Ok, just for the sake of accuracy, I took a look and some astrologers say it started anywhere from the 1400s to not starting until the 2600, so pretty much it starts whenever you want it to.
So I'm declaring it now.
Cheers!

ButterflyWoman
22nd December 2012, 12:32 AM
I read somewhere that it started on the winter solstice (not necessarily 'coincidence', it being an established point of the earth's seasons), that being this morning.
Errrmmm..... SUMMMER solstice for some of us.... ;)

(Sorry. Just saying. You know I love to point that stuff out because I'm just pedantic that way. :D)

CFTraveler
22nd December 2012, 04:03 PM
Ok, the solstice that happens in December. That better? Anyway, happy solstice.

ButterflyWoman
24th December 2012, 01:36 AM
Ok, the solstice that happens in December. That better? Anyway, happy solstice.
Yes, better. :D ;)