PDA

View Full Version : Base chakra pulsating - questions.

SiriusTraveler
14th December 2012, 09:16 AM
Last night, after going to sleep, I decided to slip into a trance/meditate/reach some state. So I began affirming "I'm outside of my body" like a mantra and mixed that with visualizing myself in my living room. I drifted into a nice trance where my body became numb and my mind started to slip in and out of consciousness. I remember that the earhiss disapeared a couple of times and that I gained to much waking consciousness after that. All in all it was nice.
But in the end something unexpected happened, which have never happened before I think. Usually I get a strong flutter/pulsating in my forehead at my brow-chakra area. That comes very easily and very often to me as my third eye activates, and I got that yesterday to but very early in the session. The thing yesterday was that I got a strong flutter in my base-chakra.
Well, I don't know if I have a clear question here but I can give a few.

My guess is that this was my base-chakra activating, what do you think?
Do you usually get a chakra activated like this, with very physical like sensations?
Why does it activate like this when not even focused on?

Kind regards - Linus

CFTraveler
14th December 2012, 01:31 PM
Boy, those bullets just didn't want to be in the brackets. So anyway:

My guess is that this was my base-chakra activating, what do you think?

Yep. Or, I agree.

Do you usually get a chakra activated like this, with very physical like sensations? I used to, but it was a heart chakra surge most of the time.

Why does it activate like this when not even focused on? Prob. because it's the one chakra that is used all the time, every day, regardless of what you're doing. Many people have that one well developed just by lifestyle, but it doesn't have to be necessarily true.

Kind regards - Linus Much obliged- C.

SiriusTraveler
14th December 2012, 02:17 PM
Alright. Thx for great answers as always CFT. Guess that clarifies my questions somewhat.