PDA

View Full Version : Defense Against Black Magick??

10th June 2006, 04:00 PM
Hi All,

I found out someone is using black magick against me at work. What are some defensive techniques I can employ to protect myself?

Osiris
10th June 2006, 08:27 PM
Humm I thought defensive measures used against black magic were the same as those used against more natual psy attack, as the entites ect. involved were the same, except directed by a 3rd party. If so, psy self def is all over this sight, if not, I suppose higher magic is the order of the day (lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram) kinda stuff if I understand it.
Goodluck and good question.

10th June 2006, 08:36 PM
Scym is very familiar with this entire site, and knows about the LBRP. She's looking for some more specific info regarding her problem.

Osiris
10th June 2006, 08:51 PM
I figured as much, I mean no dis-respect. My remark was with regard to my own ignorance or mis-understanding of the mechanics of Black magic.

10th June 2006, 08:53 PM
Any specific advice from experienced peeps would be much appreciated.

10th June 2006, 09:23 PM
Doesn't Sorlac know about magick? Maybe you could pm him?

hourlyprojection
11th June 2006, 01:44 AM
Calling ArchAngel Michael for hours daily may help.

sash
11th June 2006, 03:52 AM
Hi scym :)

I don't have much experience with magic, however if you have asked Spectral I do hope he is able to help somewhat. I would probably confront the person about it if I was in the situation myself, but I can see how this might not be the best option at the moment.

I have some banishing and protection rituals which are similar to mantas that I could send you if you like. However I am unsure about their effectiveness since I normally use other methods such as prayer instead.

I think the poster above is accurate in their information regarding prayer. In my experience asking for help from Michael or Jesus is immeasurably effective for such circumstances.

sash
11th June 2006, 04:19 AM
Ah almost forgot. A friend of mine named Nita is excellent at magic and setting up protection. If it appeals to you visit her website at http://www.astralhealer.com/ . As far as I'm aware she normally charges for her services, but if you do contact her just let her know that I sent you. :)

11th June 2006, 04:31 AM
Nice site Sash - I checked on the 'defending yourself' section for a list of and how to regarding wards.

I can't afford anything at the moment, but I might try some of the wards listed.

So far, I have received a few suggestions of help with this matter. I want to thank everyone who contributed. :)

violetsky
11th June 2006, 05:49 AM
Dear scymitar72,

PM me with specifics and I will help you out. Have experience in this area.

Very Best Regards,
Violetsky

11th June 2006, 04:52 PM
I would be interested in knowing what people are recommending. No personal details are necessary. I don't have any experience in this and would like to know what someone needs to do in a case like this.

Scym, let us know how you are doing.

sicuro1967
6th July 2006, 03:02 PM
I'm curious what the status of your situation is. Have you found a successful solution? I've been going through something similar and have had difficulty sorting it out (have posting on this forum and others).

Thanks,

Sicuro

6th July 2006, 03:19 PM
I'm curious what the status of your situation is. Have you found a successful solution? I've been going through something similar and have had difficulty sorting it out (have posting on this forum and others).

Thanks,

Sicuro

Hi there :)

It's getting much better.

What are the details of your situation?

sicuro1967
6th July 2006, 03:45 PM
I didn't want to fill the forum with something I've already posted so I sent it to you via PM.

I'd be curious how you finally resolved the issue. I could help me with mine.