PDA

View Full Version : Astral Physics webinar with Robert Bruce (Astral Projection Forum, London, UK

EOL007
3rd January 2013, 02:14 AM
Hi all,

Forgive my absence, but hope you will enjoy this upcoming event with Robert.

Stephen

Hi folks,

We are delighted to welcome Robert Bruce back as a special guest with our London group. Please join us for this unique online event.

For this webinar Robert will discuss his personal physics behind Astral Projection including: how one can learn to get out of body and have Astral Adventures you never dreamed of; what really causes an Astral Projection; how to trigger and Out-Of-Body Experience; the Best Exit Techniques; how to induce and develop Altered State of Consciousness & Astral Recall and much more besides.

Astral Physics with Robert Bruce (webinar)

Sunday 27th January 2013

11:00 - 13:00 London / 19:00 - 21:00 Perth

London UK GMT/UTC - Perth WA WST/UTC+8 hours

Tickets: donation based (suggested £5/$5 min).

We will open the discussion up to questions after the first hour. You can post advance questions when you RSVP.

To join Robert's Astral Physics webinar you will need to pre-register here:

http://www.meetup.com/Astral-Projection-Forum/events/96534342/

After which you will be sent joining instructions. Please be sure to indicate if you would like to make a donation towards the cost of running the webinar and towards Robert's ongoing research (cheers to Graham Nicholls for the inspiration).

There is no obligation to make a donation and everyone is welcome up to the attendee limit, however your help is really appreciated.

Looking forward to your participation.

Kindly,

Stephen

Astral Projection forum

Barry
10th January 2013, 07:25 AM
Hi Stephen,

Sure sounds very interesting, I've RSVPd. Is there any way you can view the questions you already submitted?

Thanks!

EOL007
10th January 2013, 07:41 AM
Hi Barry,

I'm in ongoing discussion with Rob and he will review advance questions (including your's) before his online event.

Hope this helps.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Sure sounds very interesting, I've RSVPd. Is there any way you can view the questions you already submitted?

Thanks!

Barry
31st January 2013, 12:56 PM
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the webcast, I was following on Youtube the whole time (for those who didn't see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikPBd3iRwcY ) .

Yesterday I've watched The Fountain and it was really a nice and inspiring movie? Do you have other such examples, or "more spiritual" movies. Anyone else's input is also appreciated!