PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Paralysis Games

SoulSail
5th January 2013, 04:00 AM
Last night I had two episodes of sleep paralysis, and not the pleasant kind that generally lead to an exit. But these weren't too bad, long, but nothing worth fretting over. In fact, I decided to experiment a bit. Rather than attempting to manage an exit (far too awake), I slowly did a third eye trigger.

Interestingly, the vibration volume and intensity went up as if I were turning up the dial on a stereo. The more I rolled my eyes up and to center, the higher and more refined the vibration's pitch. Moving my eyes back into place lowered the pitch with the exact speed and motion of my eyes. Up and down I went until I hit that screeching point where I had to back off.

The moral of the story?

Have some fun with that nasty form of sleep paralysis when it occurs, and always keep in mind that breaking it is just a matter of breathing rapidly and erratically.

Soul

Korpo
5th January 2013, 04:05 PM
I think sleep paralysis and false awakenings happen during "spiritual growth spurts." :)

CFTraveler
5th January 2013, 05:17 PM
I'd love to get vibes. I miss them.

PauliEffect
5th January 2013, 06:24 PM
...sleep paralysis when it occurs, and always keep in mind that
breaking it is just a matter of breathing rapidly and erratically.
I've never been able to, in any way, control or affect my breath in SP.

Does not work.

Beekeeper
6th January 2013, 03:16 AM
Good ol' sleep paralysis. I had an experience recently where I dreamed my sister was in bed with me and hugging me so I couldn't move but at the same time knew it was sleep paralysis. It's fairly rare for me so it'll be a while before I can play with it as you've suggested, Soulsail.

CFTraveler
6th January 2013, 04:58 PM
The way I break SP is by wiggling my big toe- it definitely works for me.

SoulSail
6th January 2013, 07:15 PM
Does not work.

I probably should have qualified my statement by saying that what works for me doesn't mean it will work for all. PauliEffect, do you have paralysis often, and if so, do you have a way of breaking it that has worked for you?

Soul

PauliEffect
6th January 2013, 08:20 PM
Not often, but when I have SP everything is paralysed, except for my eyes and eye lids.
I have a hard time "breaking out" of SP, but often I won't even try as I use SP as a
simple exit point for OBE, though I'm not successful at all events.

SoulSail
6th January 2013, 09:49 PM
I was going to add here that breathing is still inferior to simply "giving in" to the paralysis. Once I stop all resistance and let go, I either project or fall back asleep. Fighting always prolongs an uncomfortable paralysis and amps up any sense of panic.

Soul

MaryAnn
20th January 2013, 05:09 PM
My ex-husband used to get SP and it would terrify him. He'd make uh-uh-uh-uh noises but not be moving. When I talked to him about it he asked me to jostle him awake, which I started doing, and for which he was grateful. Later when I found out about SP associated with OBE, I reported to him that he was going the wrong way, wanting to wake up, but he was not interested in trying to exit.
I don't remember ever having SP, although I've had vibrations a few times. When they are intense you really do feel like you're being electrocuted, up and down and up and down!

Lucid Quartz
8th March 2013, 06:26 AM
I get vibrations every time I enter sleep paralysis, after reading this I'm very curious about playing with it myself now! I've done toning before when it happens it was pretty interesting! Whenever I toned the brow and crown chakra the pitch was super high and loud on my ears.

CFTraveler
8th March 2013, 04:42 PM
If you get vibes after entering the deep trance state I recommend you try some energy body loosening before an exit technique. If you're waking up paralyzed, I recommend you wiggle your big toe, break it, and get up and walk around before you go back to bed.

Daisy
17th April 2014, 11:03 PM
I think sleep paralysis and false awakenings happen during "spiritual growth spurts." :)

Interesting! I experienced SP for years but then it just stopped. Hasn't happened in at least 15 years. That would explain why, then.

And for me, I was always able to move my pinky finger a bit to break it.