PDA

View Full Version : Just Walking Around

GRANT
18th January 2013, 03:54 PM
Hi All,

Just a quick thing to talk about. I usually start by relaxing and then transfer to my Real-Time body. Last week; I don't know how this happened, I became aware of being in my Real-Time body as I was walking around my home. I don't remember trying to project.

Anyway, I thought, "If I am in my Real-Time body, I should be able to fly.". Well, I couldn't fly, but, I was able to "skim" along the floor of my home. I then thought, "Well, if I'm in my Real-Time body, I should be able to look and see if my Physical body is in my usual place I go to, to try to project.".

Well, I skimmed across the floor, a little leary about what I was going to see, and there I was, my Physical body sitting up in my usual place.

I watched it for a while and decided to move in closer. At about 5 feet, I felt a magnetic type of attraction; with a swooshing sound and a snap, I was "sucked" back into my Physical body. I then became aware of what had just happened.

This was the first time I first became aware in my Real-Time body, in this manner.

Grant

Korpo
18th January 2013, 03:59 PM
Cool experience. :)

CFTraveler
18th January 2013, 04:28 PM
Cool experience.
Definitely.

Anyway, I thought, "If I am in my Real-Time body, I should be able to fly.". Well, I couldn't fly, but, I was able to "skim" along the floor of my home. I then thought, This has happened to me before. I don't know if it has to do with 'coming awake' in the experience, but at the time, when I couldn't fly or go through walls I was sure I was in a very realistic lucid dream- until I awoke in my physical body, went to where I had been out of body and verified that what I had seen was actually happening.

I think it's possible that the absence of reality fluctuations would denote that your 'energy body' is more 'in phase' with the physical, making you a little more 'having to follow the consensus physical laws' than a more ethereal type of RT projection.
Just a guess, Idk.

GRANT
18th January 2013, 09:57 PM
I gues so, because I do not remember any reality fluctuations. I know they can be very very subtle.

I was surprized a little, that I couldn't fly. However, I do usually skim, as opposed to fly, when having a remote vision. Maybe, this was a remote vision of a Real-Time projection---but, it was happening in the present. The recombination with my Physical body was unmistakable.

Grant