PDA

View Full Version : flasing colors

Dreamweaver
20th January 2013, 07:51 AM
Hello, I am interested in finding information related to hermetic 'flashing colors' - what they specifically are - a color scale? A phenomenon that is experienced? The reason being is that I am seeing a blue light quite frequently and am trying to figure out what it is. Any thoughts are appreciated.

IA56
20th January 2013, 09:58 AM
For me a specific blue is a protecting color...and light blue is teaching color...and Another blue color is communicating color...there are more colors too but I have noticed that it has to do with angeles...(it is new to me to say like this, so I feel a Little bit in shame, but I must try to say as I feel)...I feel blue is Mikael....pink is Uriel....a specific carmelitered/Purple with golden stripes in..is Jesus for me...green is Rafael.....there are other colors too but I am not clear what they represent to me yet...but I am sure the colores have several meaning....like the different levelĀ“s or spheres have also own colores....but this is my belief and my experiences.

CFTraveler
20th January 2013, 03:34 PM
This may or may not answer your question:
http://www.ithellcolquhoun.co.uk/4751/

Dreamweaver
22nd January 2013, 08:16 AM
Thank you both

sono2
23rd January 2013, 05:45 AM
As far as I am informed, blue light indicates that the right side (pingala) flow is active in the spine. The "aim" is to merge the ida & pingala to form a blindingly bright, white light. . . .fwiw Apparently these 2 forces alternate throughout the day, also affecting the degree to which the right or left nostril is open. Pingala flows upwards, & ida downwards; the central channel (shushumna) is the one where a balancing of forces takes place.

But I do not believe that there is a "set in stone" answer that is applicable to everyone. . .

Dreamweaver
27th January 2013, 06:26 AM
Thank you sono - I had been focusing on more westernized understanding of energy work but have been doing some further research after your reply. Spurred by discovering more about Ida and Pingala I have been finding things that are making a renewed sense - relating to some dreams I've had over the years as well as energy sensations and movement I've experienced. I love how many systems intertwine and all point to the same underlying truths and how bees to follow appear "out of the blue" :-)