PDA

View Full Version : Leashing your desires

Frater.Akenu
26th January 2013, 01:10 PM
What are desires
Desires are great thing. Some of them can easily overgrow you and become demons (bad habits). Whether we talk about smoking or masturbation (overgrown sexual desires), these can be easily commanded.

Projecting the desire
First thing you have to do is to wait for the desire to manifest. As the next part you should make the desire external (project it in front of yourself).
Think, how would the desire look like when it was an entity? In this point you might also get some sort of a vision, eg sexual desire can look like small fat nasty man with perverted smile.

Getting upper hand
Once you got to this point, you have few options. You can eg banish the entity to make it lose control over your body. Or you can bind the entity into prepared custom sigil and power word, creating a servitor. Or you also can emit it into the absorption sigil to get rid of it forever.

Archetypes of desires
Human behavior does not change a lot during ages, we have some desires that are natural for us. Let's take a look at our little perverted guy, such servitor is good for creating strife, eg to attract a partner. But most importantly, this desire became so usual and manifested as demonic force so often that it created its own archetype, in this case, Ashmodai, the demon of fornication.

Hepaby!

SoulSail
26th January 2013, 10:55 PM
Hello Akenu,

Interesting read. What are your thoughts on transferring the desire, or externalized image to cold water and then disposing?

Soul

Frater.Akenu
27th January 2013, 09:31 AM
Hi Soul, I remember that was a described as "water magick" in Bardon's IIH. Yes, that's also very potent way how to get rid of unwanted desires. If I remember correctly the water should be cold (about 4 degrees Celsius), few ice cubes in the water should do the trick.
The point is that water is a could leading material for Magickal energy and colder the water is, better it can transfer and culminate the energy. Just be aware, because if you eg use a bowl of water, you should get rid of the water shortly afterward, no one can touch it because what is in the water could get transferred to that person.

Hepaby!

Johnthelegoman
29th January 2013, 12:45 AM
Can you explain more about banishing ? How do i do that

Frater.Akenu
29th January 2013, 09:29 AM
@John: After you project it in front of yourself you can use any banishing method.
Try eg this one: http://akenu.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/art-of-shinobi-simple-protection-ritual.html (http://akenu.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/art-of-shinobi-simple-protection-ritual.html?_sm_au_=iVVbPq5K3G1vkv1F)

IA56
29th January 2013, 01:05 PM
For me works very well what Robert Bruce have taught.....with my right hand go from my left hip up abowe my head, down to my right hip, diagonal infront of my chest to the left of my ear and cutting to the right side of my right ear and down diagonal back infront of my chest to the left hip....I have done this also in other realms and it stayed in the air so I know this works and I use it often now by intent and will, so I do not have to sighn it anymore physical so to speak....when I am in meditation and I feel something near me and if I am unsure what it is...I do the banichement and if nothing specially happens, then it is nothing bad or to worry, but if it is something unwanted or not right, then I can see very well it disapearing and sometime I have heard like a schreaming like pusched away without the being wasn´t prepeared for it.....

Frater.Akenu
29th January 2013, 01:56 PM
@IA56: So it's some kind of inward earth banishing pentagram, interesting :), I surely have to try that one.