PDA

View Full Version : www.spiritentityremoval.com

TZLK
27th January 2013, 01:44 PM
Has anyone try out service at spiritentityremoval.com ? Please give your experience and whether this services help you remove your neg. entity problem ?

Thanks.

CFTraveler
27th January 2013, 05:38 PM
http://www.spiritentityremoval.com/

No, but I thought I'd just post the website. It's not you, right?

SoulSail
28th January 2013, 04:10 AM
I have some thoughts on outsourcing entity removal, most fall in line with outsourcing any other form of personal, spiritual development and I'm going to hold my specific comments for now.

But in general, I encourage those going this direction to be very careful with the idea that you can simply pay someone online, no matter how sincere or powerful he or she is, and have him or her shovel the walk when the snow is on your place for a reason.

Soul

ButterflyWoman
28th January 2013, 05:21 AM
I have some thoughts on outsourcing entity removal, most fall in line with outsourcing any other form of personal, spiritual development and I'm going to hold my specific comments for now.

But in general, I encourage those going this direction to be very careful with the idea that you can simply pay someone online, no matter how sincere or powerful he or she is, and have him or her shovel the walk when the snow is on your place for a reason.
Well said, and I absolutely concur.