PDA

View Full Version : What time ??

GRANT
27th January 2013, 05:57 PM
Hi Group,

I have a question.
When I have a vision, or a remote veiwing, I don't know it its occurring in the past, present , or future. Sometimes, I don't know if its occurring in this life--maybe it happened in another previous or future lifetime. I know I've lived many many lifetimes; and so, which is which?

This is just a question or thought I'm throwing out there: I usually know if its a present occurrence. You know what else?---How can you tell if a rememberence of a projection that occurred in a different lifetime????

I'm getting many rememberences of past lifetimes and projections; they're starting to blur. It may be because of studing the Hermetics. I just don't know.

Grant

CFTraveler
27th January 2013, 06:21 PM
I usually know if it's a past ocurrence, because I'm in the mind of my 'past' self, so there is information flow. I don't know, however, how to tell the difference from a possible future or a parallel ocurrence, but they feel different from 'random' mind noise. I'm not sure if this is helpful, because I can't 'prove' the parallel thing, except for ocassionally, when I hear later that something happened elsewhere, when I was experiencing it.

GRANT
27th January 2013, 06:32 PM
Hi,

Yes, I agree. Sometimes a parallel occurrence happens. Actually, I've read in some Hindu writings, past, present, and future happen at the same time; and so, some mystics can see your "life".

Indeed, there is a kind of "buzz or sight, that seperates things. Is that "buzz" the phase difference? When I project, I can hear the TV, but, can't see a picture--I attribute this to a phase difference--since light and sound are at two extremely different velocities.

I guess the point is the "buzz" When I say buzz, I don't mean a buzz for being high. There is just something different, and you can tell the difference. However, they're starting to blur----------

Grant

Frater.Akenu
28th January 2013, 10:47 AM
Grant: The reason for that is that time is specifically a subject of our domain of existence, if you omit time and space you will figure out that everything happens at the same "time" in one "point" of existence, this everything is warped into our space and time for reasons of our limited perception.

GRANT
28th January 2013, 02:18 PM
I know space and time is our perception of this realm. However, I believe an event is either real or a dream (I guess that's an oxi). I know that time marks events in our realm (physical). Somehow, I have to relate to the event or incorporate it into my life in a positive manner. If an event is a dream, I have to figure out how to tell the difference.

Grant