PDA

View Full Version : RV-Lab protocal???

eyeoneblack
3rd February 2013, 05:42 PM
I'm giving some thought to a new protocol. Just a wee-bit of coaching but not so much it devolves into '20 questions' thing. I think if I simply steer Viewers subtley it might improve participation.

Plus, since I'm going to be putting up targets continuously then members can join in if they think they have 'seen' it whether or not they are 'engaged' in the experiment.

What do you think?

I've been discussing via PM's with IA56 the idea of opening up the RV-Lab experiments a little. While 'coaching' remains taboo, would there be any fault in informing a participant that their guess is way off? And also, the notion that there will be a target at all times provides an open access to the experiment. One needn't sign-on, but might, at any given time, feel he/she has sensed the target and post to the thread.

What are your thoughts?

eyeoneblack
3rd February 2013, 06:12 PM
I realize that 'way off' is impossible to determine, but I am only inspired by IA's wish to know if she was in the ball-park, to which I responded 'yes'. You have to trust me on this. I respect the secrecy of the target, but 'training wheels' of RV might not be a bad idea. Just fishing for input. :)

PauliEffect
3rd February 2013, 06:32 PM
I think you can try any protocol and see how it falls out.

There probably are several methods in doing RV, and it's experiments after all.
I doubt anyone knows how to do it "right".

IA56
3rd February 2013, 06:36 PM
I might be crazy but I need little help with direction...like this last 4 object...sound and colore..which sense should I listen too, when all comeĀ“s at same time I do not know where to direct my attention, to know if it has to do with the target or it is something else...there was the colore of the triangel too...gold or yellow...I am so greatful to you all, I need to sorte out me, please.

eyeoneblack
3rd February 2013, 07:17 PM
I need to sorte out me, please.
Don't we all :P