PDA

View Full Version : My experience

hornet
16th June 2006, 12:44 PM
I was trying to Astral project last night. I don't know if what I saw is the future but, if not, it was a bloody good dream.
I saw a brunette with hazel eyes, with small freckles on her nose and cheekbones born in 1980 who is connected to Cedarvale.
I don't know where I'll meet her but now I know I will. And I also know that when I do, I'll recognise her immediately and so does she.
I also "dreamt" of the moment: She was playing with one of those motorbike video-games, the type with the actual mini
bike in front of the screen, with some friends. (It wasn't in a game arcade as they are a bit low on light, while this place
was well lit and had white floors with lots of light coming from windows as well. It looked more like an airport to be
honest). As I walk past, I hear her laughing out loud with true happiness, I stop dead in my track and turn around
facing her. At that moment she lifts her head up and smiles, her friends look at her and go "uh uh, here you go...-and
say her name-", (I heard the name but can't remember it, her initial is "T" I think.) and walk away leaving us alone to talk. We recognised each other....

What do you guys think ? Is this just a dream or what ?

DROandWIDOW
20th June 2006, 05:01 AM
in my opinion, (if you believe in reincarnation) is that maybe it was a friend or loved one from a past life who had been waiting to see you. thats my best guess.

Apex
21st June 2006, 01:22 AM
in my opinion, (if you believe in reincarnation) is that maybe it was a friend or loved one from a past life who had been waiting to see you. thats my best guess.

Sounds reasonable.

hornet
21st June 2006, 01:20 PM
Last night I had another vision:

I met "T", at the airport like I saw last time and got talking to her. She was wearing jeans, a white top (T-shirt) and trainers.
I was wearing jeans, a white shirt and trainers. After what seemed like a very short time I told her I had to go, but that I finally found her and would be together forever.
So as I am drifting away I say: "No way!!! I want to see more of my future....let me see it NOW" So I found myself on a beach walking along hand in hand with her
and twin girls, I then look around and see this Hotel on the beach and say to her...."hey this is all ours, what a wonderful life we have"....
(I must say that I had this bit of vision 10 years ago as well, but last night it felt more real than before and also with some more details to it)....
The extra part is that we walk back in and we find my son (the one that I have at the moment) playing with some videogames, the girls run up to him and
sit with him on the couch. We then ask him where Thomas is and he says "Toilet" and in fact Thomas walks out of the toilet at that moment. I stopped the vision, like in a movie, and looked at what year it was....2013, the twins are 3 years old and the boy is 4. While Philip is 9. This vision felt so good that when I "came back" I felt so full of love that I nearly cried through my closed eyes.

Beekeeper
29th June 2006, 02:19 AM
This sounds lovely, Hornet. Thanks for sharing and keeping the romantics on the forum happy. :D

Thought I'd add that I married my hubby in a dream before I met him and while I was engaged to someone else. There wasn't instant recognition but it gradually dawned on me that he was the "man of my dream," to use a cliche. I've also had past life dreams where we've been together.

Prominence
26th October 2006, 05:09 AM
It is common for Twin Rays to dream about one another...

rainwing
6th November 2006, 01:18 AM
Did you feel crystal clear when you experienced these visions, or was it more like a dream?

In any case, I find it very interesting that the same person would continually manifest themselves. I can't say what her nature is, but something's up, for sure!

Chris

Beekeeper
6th November 2006, 09:04 AM
I look forward to seeing little ducklings in your avatar when it happens, Chris. :D

rainwing
18th November 2006, 11:30 PM
:shock: Hahaha!

Chris