PDA

View Full Version : Something with my energy during meditations

Vilkate
16th June 2006, 02:25 PM
This started some nights ago and now happens every time I start meditating and prepare for an OBE.

As soon as the vibrations start (they are very faint most of the time) I feel rather (sometimes - very) strong surges of energy flowing through my body, though I don't try to induce them in any way. They begin with a feeling of an energy whirlpool right where my root chakra is and then go up rapidly through my body, but mostly spine, until reaching my crown chakra and continuing to go up somewhere outside me.

What is interesting - every time this energy passes a chakra, I see its colour flashing before my eyes, and in the end I see a very bright flash of something that looks like blue lightning.
During and after this experience I always feel very energized and almost ecstatic. I also noticed that my physical hands start levitating some inches above the surface of my bed when this happens.

The thing that concerns me is the fact that at least for now I don't seem to have any control over this, and , as I suspect this has to do something with Kundalini, I wonder if this can be dangerous in some way to me?

Aunt Clair
17th June 2006, 02:19 PM
This started some nights ago and now happens every time I start meditating and prepare for an OBE.

As soon as the vibrations start (they are very faint most of the time) I feel rather (sometimes - very) strong surges of energy flowing through my body, though I don't try to induce them in any way. They begin with a feeling of an energy whirlpool right where my root chakra is and then go up rapidly through my body, but mostly spine, until reaching my crown chakra and continuing to go up somewhere outside me.

What is interesting - every time this energy passes a chakra, I see its colour flashing before my eyes, and in the end I see a very bright flash of something that looks like blue lightning.
During and after this experience I always feel very energized and almost ecstatic. I also noticed that my physical hands start levitating some inches above the surface of my bed when this happens.

The thing that concerns me is the fact that at least for now I don't seem to have any control over this, and , as I suspect this has to do something with Kundalini, I wonder if this can be dangerous in some way to me?

All the symptoms sound normal but the hands levitating . I have heard of the the etheric hands lifting up but not the physical ones . All energy work should begin with protection techniques though .

Vilkate
17th June 2006, 03:29 PM
Well, and I am sure they are my physical ones, because I fell then touching the blankets, and then the sheets again when they go down.

If prayers and shielding are enough, then I am doing protection, too.

CFTraveler
17th June 2006, 04:12 PM
The same thing happens to me occasionally, except for the levitating hands, but then nothing interesting happens, so I'd also like to know what that is, if anything.
ps. another difference is that I often see the 'purple blob' at the end, and a white(ish) flash. However, I haven't been projecting or even having hypnagogics lately. But my energy levels have been really low.

EOL007
28th July 2006, 01:28 PM
Hi,

Actually I have seen the hand thing before with people in meditation and group circles.

Its simply part of ones deep relaxation and not a big issue if working alone. If working in a group it might be distracting for other members, so recommend a little personal control.

Also see kundalini/awakening symptoms about Kiryas, mudras and bandas etc. e.g. on the shared transformation site. This does not mean you have had full on K awakening, but is as above - probably goes with feelings of lightness. Don't laugh I used to allow my arms to drift up above my head. Actually found it quite comfortable. Don't tell anyone will you :roll:

Whoops,

Stephen

Freawaru
28th July 2006, 05:12 PM

Which color for every chakra? I am curious as there seem to be several versions that do not agree on each other. The Tibetan Buddhism yoga teaches different colors than the Hindu yoga for example. From what I read the crown chakra can be purple, white or golden for example.

AlexK
28th July 2006, 06:50 PM
Which color for every chakra? I am curious as there seem to be several versions that do not agree on each other. The Tibetan Buddhism yoga teaches different colors than the Hindu yoga for example. From what I read the crown chakra can be purple, white or golden for example.
I do not know so deep literature differencies but from what I read it's just rainbow of ascending frequencies, in words: Red-Orange-Yellow-Green-Azure-Blue-Purple, - from the bottom chacra to the top one. I do not feel the colours of them, only shape. Its stream is conic (base down) at first and gets the other inverse cone widening up when you get stream and you start feeling your-self as bottle of opened champagne.

Aunt Clair
30th July 2006, 12:40 PM
IMHO
8 basal spinal chakras
purple
indigo
blue
green
yellow
orange
red
pink

AlexK
2nd August 2006, 04:57 AM
What is pink? I thought Kundalini is red. Is there something below so important?

Aunt Clair
4th August 2006, 01:40 PM
What is pink? I thought Kundalini is red. Is there something below so important?

The kundalini is energy that flows through the kandas to improve and develop the energy body of the human .

A kanda is a salad to dinner plate sized alchemical structure which steps up or steps down kundalini energy as it enters the human energy body .The term kanda is derived from Sanskrit and is the etiological root of our word candle .

The first flame of kundalini is pale yellow and rises but the second flame is platinum blue and falls from the crown down the spine . The third flame is pink and rises and the fourth flame is pale green descending again. When these 4 main flames have ignited a silver and gold flame follow . Afterwards comes quickly a bundle of orange , blue , green and then it is red . More continue to follow .

chakras =================================

The chakras have been known about historically .They are not new age 'fluffballs'.The term NEW AGE is actually quite old now and was coined by Madame Blavatsky , a pioneering mystic who lived from 1831 to 1891. Recently the term New Age has been given a lot of flack as being groundless and non respectable, having no roots in traditional occult wisdom. This is unnecessarily divisive .Irregardless of such controversies ,the first reference of the chakras occurs in ancient Sanskrit mystical teachings called the upanishads .The chakras are also referred to as the 7 lamps of the Tree of Life in the Bible . So the concept of chakras as spinal energy centres is traditional occult wisdom .

The human is born with seven chakras on the spine . There are numerous minor chakras throughout the body . These are basal in nature , meaning that they will develop in number and size over time . Some occultists write about 16 or more chakras . It is useful to ennumerate more than 7 centres when kundalini rises and falls causing the chakral stack to be inundated with light . Certainly the nature of each spinal chakra changes as subsequent layers of light imbibe the subtle body layers . Some sites will enumerate up to 18th chakra . Perhaps Marion Chitty Ph.d had the best idea by placing these numerical attributes in multiples of seven . So it is logical to measure and quanitfy the chakras in multiples of 7 until the stones ripen . Then the chakras are superceded .

Chakras open more as we build our light quotient . We can clairvoyantly view emerging colours layers . We are always able to enter the dimension just beyond where we open . So we can view the astral plane in dreams and astral travel when we begin life in the 3D chakras. One rainbow colour is evident on the primary 3D stack 1-7 . These can be viewed clairvoyantly in the emotional body .

Two colours can be seen on the secondary 4th Dimensional stack for chakras 9 to 15 as the golden layer of God energy enters our chakras . This is the energy of the Golden Flower of Life and the sun and all creation . This is the Holy Trinity Father Son and Holy spirit . The secondary stack can be viewed on the Christ body . We can now view the 5th Dimension . We cross the Rainbow Bridge to see spirit and we work with the Hierarchy . We have the 5th Initiation .

Three colours are seen on the the tertiary layer of 5th Dimensional chakras 16 to 22 as the layer of platinum imbibes our Causal Body. This colour is blue gray or platinum . It is the energy of the female aspect of God . The Goddess, the moon energy that which has not been created yet but could be manifested . It is the energy of Conception . We see the duality of Life in the male and female aspects. We understand the Mother , Daughter and Holy Spirit . We are now able to go to the monadic plane in a group merkaba .We have the 6th initiation .

The fourth stack of chakras is in the "I am " body . These are the chakras 23 to 29 they are infused with rainbow energy . We are now able to go to the Logoic plane and have the 7th initiation . Kundalini rising fires the jewel in the heart of the lotus , the Seat of the Soul[/quote]
http://ca.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlor ... akras.msnw (http://ca.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlorSpiritualReadingRoom/chakras.msnw)

Robert Bruce discusses 3 energies and their distinct energy storage centres in his book MAP authored with Mercer . Alchemists call these energy storage centres , Stones . A human is born with at least 3 stones open . These are also called tan tiens .

Over the indigo and blue chakras is the Moon Stone or Female Tan Tien . It is clairvoyantly platinum blue and hermetically water . It is the place that Shen is stored as intuitive and psychic energy. This energy is used to develop all clairience . Above this stone is the female kanda .

Over the green and yellow chakras is the Sun Stone or Male Tan Tien . It is clairvoyantly yellow and hermetically fire . It is the storage centre for Chi or vital essence energy . A large dinner sized plate Kanda will manifest over the front and back of the heart .

Over the orange and red chakras is the Earth Stone or Male Tan Tien . It is clairvoyantly salmon red and hermetically earth . It is the place that Ching ; sexual or generative and creative energy is stored . This energy is used by the magician for tantra. It is also used for manifestation as documented by Mantak Chia. Beneath this stone is the male kanda .

After the stones have ripened, humans develop a pink chakra in the perineal area and a vague black area beneath this eventually manifests the golden heart of the mystic .

Robert Bruce writes about the four vortices of energy he felt coming out of the what he calls the 8th chakra in the perineal area which is beneath where we sit . This chakra he described is clairvoyantly pink .

Later in reciprocity, a lavender chakra develops above the silver crown and a vague white area develops above this .

Chakras are the primary spinal energy centers which are the openings for energy to flow into and out of the energy body . The chakras are associated with physical, mental and emotional health but their main function concerns spiritual health . The chakras store energy and move it up and down the body through the spine to expand the consciousness and to develop the spirituality which in turn balances the human nature .

These are the attributes of the 7 basal spinal chakras and the well developed 8th chakra of this current generation . Other spinal chakras continue to emerge .

The first attributes are virtues / the other side is a negative ego trait

VIOLETCrown Chakra , energy to the mind , associated with development ,
INDIGOBrow Chakra , energy to third eye, associated with clairience,psychic intuition, sensitivity/mental illness
BLUEThroat Chakra,sends energy to throat, associated with influence ,counseling ,teaching /verbal abuse
GREENHeart Chakra,sends energy to heart and limbs ,associated with healing , love,friendship/lust
YELLOW Solar Plexus chakra,energy to other organs,associated with vitality,soul,gut instincts /negative ego
ORANGE Sacral chakra ,sends energy to stomach ,is associated with creativity and manifestation , emoting balancing/anxiety
RED Base root chakra , sends energy to gonads ,associated with sexuality and generativity , grounding ,centering/ aggression
PINKPerineal chakra,energy to genitalia,associated with connecting to others,developing , divine tantra,/dark tantra

AlexK
5th August 2006, 07:17 AM
Thank you for so interesting description!

A kanda is a salad to dinner plate
I love such tasty dinner. Could you preconize, please, whole menu of the dinner then? :)
Does it mean in other words that color is conditional definition for subjects like chackras? Is it like with Lady in Red making the lips of ashes regardless of brightest lipstick in use?
What could be not less important than Kundalini in bating of energetical body’s wings?

Chakras open more as we build our light quotient . We can clairvoyantly view emerging colours layers . We are always able to enter the dimension just beyond where we open . So we can view the astral plane in dreams and astral travel when we begin life in the 3D chakras. One rainbow colour is evident on the primary 3D stack 1-7 . These can be viewed clairvoyantly in the emotional body .

We live in the world of reflections only. Light makes us blind in this physical world. As Egyptian sacred beetle “skorobeus” collecting faeces (symbol of human being), we are aware of debris of energy only. Temperature we measure by loses of heat into mercury, size – by absence of size differences, weight – where gravity stops “working” etc.
Somebody here asked what is color “green” That’s color being refused by any plant so much that we see wood as green (all other colors of light are eaten by plant). Our planet – full of plants (that’s why we exist) is not green from the space. It’s blue, brown but not green. Green – is complex of light frequencies not accepted by chloroplasts transforming dirt into organic life using solar light.
Astral is the world with no reflection, no hate, no fight. All of that colors they are here in physical world of “skorobeus” beetles. What does make chackras colored there in Astral with no reflection?
Everybody told not far ago that there are no colors in dreams: they are black-white. We do not talk about that for now. Why? What story is told in these colored pictures of chackras?
http://ca.msnusers.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nMAAAAKwPgDt4QelrTpP1xN6gN4VH34VX*l7Izo2F4 ragzIOfnzpccb0kPwRNhaKE4L*IzvJjmATokFiNgyBRkgAAAAA AAAAA

Aunt Clair
23rd September 2006, 03:56 AM
I believe your questions are rhetorical and that is why I do not answer them . By that I means that you are examining something in a soliloquy and that I feel you are not expecting an answer is that right ?

AlexK
4th October 2006, 05:16 AM
I believe your questions are rhetorical and that is why I do not answer them . By that I means that you are examining something in a soliloquy and that I feel you are not expecting an answer is that right ?
I don't know.
Thank you for your opinion, any way.