PDA

View Full Version : I have found a device that seems to help with chronic negative spirit problems.

Jackofhearts
13th February 2013, 07:35 PM
I have been using it for some time, and while it doesn't remove the problems completely, it seems to make the area around you inhospitable for spirits and reduces the strength of attachments.

It's called a Lumin Disk.

http://www.amazon.com/Can-You-Imagine-Battery-Operated/dp/B000U8C42E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360783991&sr=8-1&keywords=lumin+disk

Whether or not it will be effective for everyone, or if it just works in my circumstances I'm not sure. But I thought you all deserved to know that I have found a bit of peace because of this device. Also it's neat to look at, so that's a bonus.

Having it in your area seems to help, and holding it seems to cause problems for spirits making attachments to you, and they loosen their grip a bit. I have also found that placing it on a sheet of aluminum foil seems to increase it's strength, though touching the foil will give you a slight shock.

Hopefully some of you out there can use this to get a bit of relief. Good luck in your struggles.

CFTraveler
13th February 2013, 10:29 PM
They have those globes in the science section of my library. BTW, I'm allowing the link because I imagine you're not selling them.

Jackofhearts
13th February 2013, 11:33 PM
Nope, not selling them. Just linking as an example. That might not even be the best price.

TZLK
3rd June 2013, 11:46 AM
Hello Jackofhearts. Do you think increasing the number of lumin disk device operating in the area would lead to increase in the effectiveness of this countermeasure against neg entities including attachment ?

Thank you

Cal
13th June 2013, 09:36 AM
I wish someone could test this and report back, that's really interesting.

TZLK
6th July 2013, 02:05 AM
I have test the lumin disk myself and found that it work to a certain extent in loosening the grip of neg entitiy. I thought lumin disk
employ plasma technology . Can anybody tell how lumin disk operates in weakening the neg spirits attachment?

eyeoneblack
6th July 2013, 04:13 PM
Well guys, I'm the cynical one and I think most of you know that. :) This device demonstrates no more than technology corrupted to a commercial niche. I suspect if it has the effects claimed the cause may be attributed to the placebo effect.

There is, however, nothing wrong with the utilization of the placebo effect, but it may or may not be a waste money. Your decision.

Respectfully........

[edit] I've been seeing advertisements for this device 'everywhere' and it does seem now that the purveyors of it make no claim other than beautiful and amusing. No fault there! Any other qualities it might possess are open to anecdotal evidence. Mea Culpa.